LED Headlight upgrade (Winjet Housing)

Lol Yeh I know, there's a lot of hate about updating bulbs in reflectors no matter what you do. http://www.xenondepot.com/H11-Xtreme-LED-kit-p/xt-led-h11.htmThis seems to be an updated version, I have the older ones paid $120. They are very bright, when I first installed them they would light up the street further than then my high beams, but I would get flashed all the time. I had to aim them down quite a bit. While driving they light up the road pretty good, but don't have even light out put on the road like HID, it's kinda foggy and patchy. I was kinda worried about driving in winter with snow, that the headlight might not get hot enough to melt any snow away, but hasn't been any issue. Probably the worst thing is driving in rain, visibility isn't really that great for some reason. Other than that I had them for over a year and I think it's the best bang for the buck as far as a bulb upgrade.

Ruby, does everything fit behind the dust cover? Or did you cut a hole to allow the braided lines to come out. I need better lights plus want a better whiter light. The white I know I'll get and if there is an improvement in output I'm happy. Doesn't have to be ridiculously better just better. Have you had any problems with heat, melting anything or have the been maintenance free since you got them? Would you buy them again?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Archived