Anyone with the 2017 Colorado 3.6?

fjtort2

Wish they would put some good rebates on these Colorado's.

I got a factory rebate of 2500 off when I bought my truck. It wasn't advertised at the time, but the dealer through it in as an incentive to buy.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the 3.6 8 speed and I'm currently averaging 23.3 mpg in mixed driving - 20 % highway/ 80% 4 lane with stop lights. I have found the truck is in quite a hurry to get to the top gear and lumber along at 1700 rpm. I don't mind that as I'm sure it helps with the overall mpg. Also, the cylinder de-activation kicks in when coasting, and when there is VERY little throttle input. At the slightest application of more throttle, the V4 goes away and V6 is back to provide power if needed.

I just purchased mine, yesterday. Crew cab, long bed, LT, 4x4, 3.6L v6, loaded features 300 miles. Priced at $33,449. With incentives and labor day sale, I got for , $31,900. Not bad. I am very happy on day 2 ownership. I like the tow and haul capacities of the truck too. I bought all the extra warranties too. Hoping it turns out to be a great and reliable truck for the next 10 years minimum.

Archived