Rancho 4" installed!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't mind, I think a good indicator of the actual lift of this would be to measure the difference between the two bolt holes for the lower control arms on the drop crossmember

Once my steering stops falling apart I wouldn't mind getting this lift

If you don't mind, I think a good indicator of the actual lift of this would be to measure the difference between the two bolt holes for the lower control arms on the drop crossmember

Once my steering stops falling apart I wouldn't mind getting this lift

Per my research, this is a true 5" of [spindle] lift up front, and 3" out back.

Sorry for the delay, will try to get some more pics from underneath this upcoming week or weekend. And as for the install time, I had Les Schwab install my lift. Dropped it off one evening around 6pm, and they had it finished the following night. Actually, their guys stayed 2 hours after closing to finish it up. Schwab lifted my 95 Silverado 1500 Z71 I used to have, they lifted my current Jeep (1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ), and now this current truck. I have not had a single issue with anything on any lift they've done. They go above and beyond.

What leveling kit did you have on with the 295/60/20s?? I'm looking to get those exact size tires and was wondering if you had any rubbing issues?

Do some research on that tire size... Had a buddy that bought that size and they had a hard time getting them aligned and balanced. He wore them out in 15k miles. Ive been 30k on my 35's so far. Im in evans also!

For what it's worth, and I'm not calling BS on the previous poster, but I had absolutely zero issues with balancing or wear with my 295/60/20's.

Hopefully I'm going to get that size tire in the next month or so, I'll have them test fit before. I can't fit 35s and feel like 33s will be too small so I'm going to meet in the middle with the 34 X 11.50s.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I just installed the rough county 3.5 inch lift in mine and I was wondering if I could run 35x12.5/20s any thoughts? I have procomp metal mulish 20x9 with 0 offset. Thanks guys!!

I have 2.5" leveling kit and just put 295/60/20 which is 34x11.50s with no rubbing but I'm running stock Denali 20s with a positive offset. Your rims are 0 offset so it will be harder to fit that bigger tire, but I'm sure it will be a really close fit. Are you willing to trim at all?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2015VORTECZ71 thanks for the info on the 295/60/20s. I got the new nitto ridge grapplers installed today and had no issues with rubbing. They fit perfectly!!! 3b3cb0554934979ba14811b34036460a.jpg4c83e54f0fdb841abcf78203db343102.jpgd34612c77aa5b238f535ead4b40127d5.jpgaca3ae8484887f994b064ad4a2f5172c.jpg

Looking at your clearances do you think a 285/65 (34.6X11.22) would fit? I have a '16 High Country that has been leveled as well with the stock HC wheels.

Archived