2016 Xpensive Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Build

Xpensive Chevy

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got my BBK in from Rolloface after 9 weeks of waiting... I must say the quality and attention to detail blows me away... Here’s a couple still shots and the unboxing video. 6 Piston for the front and 4 piston for the rear... Will post install soon...

3dc3f1da6edbf7a1e1c71bad7d7ae96b.jpg5e5538c8ae168e720bd468cbaaba1829.jpg2e27d5fc023612acccc299cfc0876677.jpg9282da192b7061577dfc8c173874ae0c.jpg

https://youtu.be/vYmEGjGQF_4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Any fuel or cam mods. Even a fuel cam lope cap would buy you some higher HP. I see they claim %20 more fuel for the $14 cap. Cams can have much higher lopes. This is my new issue. Post up a dyno graph when you Finnish PLEASE.

No fuel or cam mods yet... Still no Dyno Tune... Had a fender bender at the lake and she’s been in the garage for a couple weeks but I picked her up from the body shop tomorrow...

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't mind what are the specs on the brakes and what is the price. Also what wheel size are you running with these?

I want Wilwood TX6R in the front. But don't now about rear. I mean matching 6 piston 16" rotor is over kit and I wouldn't be able to run smaller wheels. With my higher power goals 4 piston may be better. 

If you don't mind what are the specs on the brakes and what is the price. Also what wheel size are you running with these?
I want Wilwood TX6R in the front. But don't now about rear. I mean matching 6 piston 16" rotor is over kit and I wouldn't be able to run smaller wheels. With my higher power goals 4 piston may be better. 

I was sponsored with my BBK so the price I cannot disclose... Im running 26” wheels. They are 6 piston in the front and 4 piston in the rear with 356mm rotors on all 4’s...

• Like 1

I was sponsored with my BBK so the price I cannot disclose... Im running 26” wheels. They are 6 piston in the front and 4 piston in the rear with 356mm rotors on all 4’s...

I need to ask maybe you "lose" your BBK send them to be and ask for another set? No? Ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I need to ask maybe you "lose" your BBK send them to be and ask for another set? No? Ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Lol [emoji23] I don’t think they will go for that...

Your build is more show truck vs. a tract/performance? Meaning your not worried about max traction with smaller wheels and bigger tires? I'm stuck in the middle like my 24" but be fun to have traction. Nice truck!

My Build will be both... Truck doesn’t have to look like it’s been through hell to kill the track... Casing Point... Cammed Twin Turbo w/ Eldebrock Intake, Custom Engraved, Custom Interior, HD Conversion, Staggered Wheels 28 front/30 rear, etc... Not quite my swag but dope...
fe3205371575270232bb2936a6aee637.jpgf00a548a2c3fecfbaa752e6081510f33.jpgfcab40381aebb32e444536f4e26e6add.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a minor fender bender at the boat dock on the bed side but she’s back looking good as new... Wheels coming off this week for the winter...

b6c89abde45cc902a653eb4e0383cbed.jpg8b39c361b9a8041444b93d04241458d8.jpeg

Go follow @XpensiveChevy on IG

• Like 1