2016 Xpensive Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Build

Xpensive Chevy

Found some matching cups at Wally World for $5 bucks so I had to grab'em... Perfect for show season heat...baed99ddadafd517b441a8dbb808a2f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking good. On your knobs covers , does the led's behind them still show , or are they block by covers ????

looking good. On your knobs covers , does the led's behind them still show , or are they block by covers ????

They are not blocked at all... They still show...

Edited by XpensiveChevy

I think it would be dope if Mattel would allow their customers to customize their very own car/trucks/motorcycles... We'd become the designer by adding a personal look and feel to the HotWheels brand... [emoji469][emoji469][emoji469]b454bc451a0d5150465ed88ac252af1b.jpeg

Edited by XpensiveChevy
  • Like 4

Finally got the Magnuson blower in now I'm needing an alley hoop on a reputable installer... Anyone have any shop suggestions within the NC, SC, & GA area that has an in house dyno and can complete the install/tune? Or am I asking to much? 204be603200a57d34b50beb54b7c8a67.jpga8dd5b2acb862617c07c26c89130e6a6.jpeg11511018ac65fc1902e8c028debd68c8.jpeg

• Like 1

I've had about 5 blowers in my time. A magnuson MP112, MP122hh, roush, whipple, and finally a TVS1900.

They aren't hard to install. First one took me 8 hours with mounting the intercooler and all. But after that I could do it in about 4-5 hours easily.

You don't really need the dyno tune. Hit up Blackbear Performance and get you an Autocal tuned for that setup. I never had an issue with any of mine.

• Like 1

I've had about 5 blowers in my time. A magnuson MP112, MP122hh, roush, whipple, and finally a TVS1900.

They aren't hard to install. First one took me 8 hours with mounting the intercooler and all. But after that I could do it in about 4-5 hours easily.

You don't really need the dyno tune. Hit up Blackbear Performance and get you an Autocal tuned for that setup. I never had an issue with any of mine.

Thanks for the info... The blower came with SCT X4 tuner and I am currently using a SuperChips tuner so I'll probably tune with either of those... They seem to be fond of only AutoCAL... Which of the blowers do you like best?

Thanks for the info... The blower came with SCT X4 tuner and I am currently using a SuperChips tuner so I'll probably tune with either of those... They seem to be fond of only AutoCAL... Which of the blowers do you like best?

The TVS1900 was by far my favorite. Compact, quiet, and a ton of power.

Good luck with everything. You’ll love the added power.

• Like 1

I had the roof wrapped with Matte Black Carbon Fiber and I added the EGR Matte Black Spoiler....

I want that spoiler but can't find it painted to match the black (not sure how matte will look) and haven't spoken to a painter about the cost.

I want that spoiler but can't find it painted to match the black (not sure how matte will look) and haven't spoken to a painter about the cost.

I just googled pre-painted EGR Spoiler for Silverado and a few can up... You can start with the following link...

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/chevy_silverado/EGR-Chevy-Silverado-Pre-Painted-Rear-Truck-Cab-Spoiler-PRD39332.aspx?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0Z3-9Pe81gIVkksNCh0h0w5QEAQYASABEgIPI_D_BwE

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful truck man. Glad you got the blower on there without any hiccups.

Next are some AMP steps?

Thx ChevyRoofer... Still debating the steps based on the direction I anticipate taking with the truck... Most mods I make are calculated... Believe it or not... Lol

Thx ChevyRoofer... Still debating the steps based on the direction I anticipate taking with the truck... Most mods I make are calculated... Believe it or not... Lol

Haha I kinda figured! Very methodical I’d say.

I just wanted to see some retractable steps that were powder coated in that lime color. Or even some metal ones. Keep us posted!!