UPR Catch Can Plug N Play with CSS Installed

Joe any special pricing for the 5.3L kit?

Yes,

PM me for the details on the GM-Trucks UPRproducts Special Offer for UPR Dual Valve Catch Can Systems.

Available for all the Chevrolet Silverado 5.3L and 6.2L and GMC Sierra Trucks 5.3L and 6.2L.

UPR's limited time discount offer and get upgraded to the UPR Pro-Series™ Check Valves at no extra cost.

Be sure to PM me and I'll get you set right up.

Have a great day, Joe

400usd? I thought these things were suposed to 80$.

There are cheap "universal" options out there for about that money if you are OK with the look and function as a puke bottle. In my opinion $400 for a super nice factory connection kit isn't bad at all. I didn't spend 50k on a truck to put a water bottle and rubber hose on it. Plus, these are actual baffled catch cans designed to do the job they are installed to do.

There are cheap "universal" options out there for about that money if you are OK with the look and function as a puke bottle. In my opinion $400 for a super nice factory connection kit isn't bad at all. I didn't spend 50k on a truck to put a water bottle and rubber hose on it. Plus, these are actual baffled catch cans designed to do the job they are installed to do.

silver is selling for about $15/ounce right now, so that static metal jar with low pressure hoses with plastic connections likely costed more than pure silver by weight.

• Like 1

silver is selling for about $15/ounce right now, so that static metal jar with low pressure hoses with plastic connections likely costed more than pure silver by weight.

OK and your point? Like I said this is on par price wise with the Elite can that everyone and their brother seems to be installing and in my opinion this is a nicer more complete factory looking kit. I'm sure all the guys running Elite cans would want to know their can also costs more than pure silver by weight. I posted this thread because I am honestly impressed with the kit and wanted to introduce people to this kit since I haven't seen anything on it yet.

A $400 catch can is definitely not for everyone and yes a cheap universal can will work, not as well, but it will work. This is coming from a guy who has King shocks front and rear on order and I feel like they are worth the money as well. Just like the can, cheap shocks work too. Not as well, but they work.

If you are going to do it, do it right.

• Like 1

Yes,

PM me for the details on the GM-Trucks UPRproducts Special Offer for UPR Dual Valve Catch Can Systems.

Available for all the Chevrolet Silverado 5.3L and 6.2L and GMC Sierra Trucks 5.3L and 6.2L.

UPR's limited time discount offer and get upgraded to the UPR Pro-Series Check Valves at no extra cost.

Be sure to PM me and I'll get you set right up.

Have a great day, Joe

Thanks Joe, I'll PM you a little later. What is the Pro Series Check Valve and what does it do? I searched online and it seems to be for boosted trucks?

Joe any special pricing for the 5.3L kit?

ATX,

I'm running a LIMITED TIME special offer for $349.99 shipped in the US. Let me know when your ready and I will be able to set you up as this is a GM-Trucks Exclusive Offer. You will have to PM direct me to get this limited time offer for a Full Plug n Play™ UPR Dual Valve Catch Can with Clean Side Separator. This offer is also for the 6.2L guys as well and we now even have upgraded kits for the guys with Aftermarket Cold Air Intakes.

Joe

Edited by joeupr

Thanks Joe, I'll PM you a little later. What is the Pro Series Check Valve and what does it do? I searched online and it seems to be for boosted trucks?

This kit is for normally aspirated and boosted as our kit is designed to be a full Plug n Play™ Catch Can for your truck. The only mods you will need to do is if you have an aftermarket air intake we supply UPR Plug n Play™ quick connectors that you can install in the air intake. You will need to specify what intake if stock or aftermarket. The reason it's on so many boosted vehicles is because how good it performs as the majority of catch cans available pull a lot of oil through them on boosted vehicles. The UPR Pro-Series™ Check Valves are a much higher flowing valve at will simulate your PCV exactly without any restriction and will handle any environment.

Joe

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine installed. Only had one issue and that was with the clean side separator. The connection included was a 45 degree and I needed a 90 degree per the instructions. Quick phone call and two days later I have the correct fitting.

Great looking can and very easy to install thanks to all of the quick connections. I got the black one as I thought the silver finish would look out of place in the engine bay.

Will get a picture of the installed product as I was in a rush to install it so no before pictures.

• Like 1

Got mine installed. Only had one issue and that was with the clean side separator. The connection included was a 45 degree and I needed a 90 degree per the instructions. Quick phone call and two days later I have the correct fitting.

Great looking can and very easy to install thanks to all of the quick connections. I got the black one as I thought the silver finish would look out of place in the engine bay.

Will get a picture of the installed product as I was in a rush to install it so no before pictures.

Looking forward to the pics! I questioned my 45 degree fitting on the CSS but apparently it's the new setup and the instructions need new pics. See my pics for the 45 degree routing. Either way will be a nice setup.

I tried it with the 45 and it would pintch the line or put a lot of pressure on the oil cap. Put the 90 on and perfect fit.

Looking forward to the pics! I questioned my 45 degree fitting on the CSS but apparently it's the new setup and the instructions need new pics. See my pics for the 45 degree routing. Either way will be a nice setup.

Here are some pictures.

Out of the box.. well packaged.

IMG_20170119_153851502_zpstaj8kewt.jpg

IMG_20170119_153900309_zpscrokzqpb.jpg

So easy to install I didn't get any of that.

Installed.

IMG_20170125_065202806_zpsyfhes9rx.jpg

IMG_20170125_065133858_zpsrj8bstu2.jpg

IMG_20170125_065154935_zpsep0jwkbo.jpg

IMG_20170125_065144868_zps6avwxrmr.jpg

Can't wait to see the pictures. I'm working extremely hard on all the UPR Single and Dual Valve Plug n Play™ Catch Can Systems. Thank you for the great feedback.

Joe

Edited by Arth
  • Like 1

Here are some pictures.

Out of the box.. well packaged.

IMG_20170119_153851502_zpstaj8kewt.jpg

IMG_20170119_153900309_zpscrokzqpb.jpg

So easy to install I didn't get any of that.

Installed.

IMG_20170125_065202806_zpsyfhes9rx.jpg

IMG_20170125_065133858_zpsrj8bstu2.jpg

IMG_20170125_065154935_zpsep0jwkbo.jpg

IMG_20170125_065144868_zps6avwxrmr.jpg

very nice looking setup with the black catch can.how long did it take for the complete install?