Rap harness

I am selling a harness in other forums that supplies battery power, accessory power and ground without tapping into any circuits.

4c47ff9e6602be5a49d0db2866ca580c.jpg

It's plug n play 2 battery sources, 2 accessory sources and 1 ground from the x7 connector in the cab to left of the pedals.

I provide support with wiring and warranty my harness. $45 plus tax/shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am selling a harness in other forums that supplies battery power, accessory power and ground without tapping into any circuits.

It's plug n play 2 battery sources, 2 accessory sources and 1 ground from the x7 connector in the cab to left of the pedals.

Coming from the GMC/Chevy forum....Assuming this will work for a 10

Coming from the GMC/Chevy forum....Assuming this will work for a 2016 GMC Sierra Denali. Can you show an image of what you mean by plug and play. How does it plug in. Considering for both a camera and radar detector addition.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Gm Chevy is all the same. This plug us 14-17. This will not work for a 10.. I'm currently building one for a 12 so I will see how far back that goes. It's a different plug but same premise. I'm a little backed up from holidays but I'll get it done abd accommodate anyone I can. I make sure I have it right and prebuilt once I offer it. I ship same day once the harness is offered.

It plugs into the upfitter port in the junction box to the left of the pedals.

a9aa1e5e61e0ece84de4d46fd3bc6ba0.jpg

fc17e77609e69f6e0b698157b10dc46b.png

And provides these factory fused outputs.

903d9f932babef1f2325c7151463932f.png

If the 10 isn't covered, I will R & D and build the harness for you too. Just have to source parts and develop price but it will be close I'm sure.

Gm Chevy is all the same. This plug us 14-17. This will not work for a 10.. I'm currently building one for a 12 so I will see how far back that goes. It's a different plug but same premise. I'm a little backed up from holidays but I'll get it done abd accommodate anyone I can. I make sure I have it right and prebuilt once I offer it. I ship same day once the harness is offered.

It plugs into the upfitter port in the junction box to the left of the pedals.

a9aa1e5e61e0ece84de4d46fd3bc6ba0.jpg

fc17e77609e69f6e0b698157b10dc46b.png

And provides these factory fused outputs.

903d9f932babef1f2325c7151463932f.png

If the 10 isn't covered, I will R & D and build the harness for you too. Just have to source parts and develop price but it will be close I'm sure.

I don't have a 10...it is a 16 Sierra Denali..does your plug go into the panel and then the oem plug go into your plug?

The plug goes straight into the connector under that cover. Then you connect to the wires on my harness to power anything you need. I color code them so you just connect to the right wire and ground. That's how it's plug and play. The harness is ready to ship for you. Just hook whatever you want to the wires coming out of the harness and plug it into the open port in your truck.

Just pm or email me your name, shipping address, email address and year model trim. I'll email you a PayPal invoice and ship within that night in most cases. I usually send tracking numbers the immediate night. I also provide help with wiring and schematic info that's provided by gm.

I don't have a 10...it is a 16 Sierra Denali..does your plug go into the panel and then the oem plug go into your plug?

To be clear....the truck has an open port to have extra items added to it. These plugs were provided by gm to have things added. They just don't provide an already assembled plug to hook to. If bought, the lower quality wire smaller gauge and connector would be over $50 from gm at wholesale pricing. I simply built a pre assembled harness with better stuff and color coded it. I also provide the support and warranty the product.

I also crimp and solder every single connection. It's simply tough, and ready.

Edited by iamdanieltuck

To be clear....the truck has an open port to have extra items added to it. These plugs were provided by gm to have things added. They just don't provide an already assembled plug to hook to. If bought, the lower quality wire abd connector would be over $50 from gm at wholesale pricing. I simply built a ire assembled harness with better stuff and color coded it. I also provide the support and warranty the product.

Ok...now it is making more sense...i did not realize there was an empty connector slot that your plug could connect too. I will take a look at mine later today to figure out my accessory needs. I appreciate your feedback.

Ok...now it is making more sense...i did not realize there was an empty connector slot that your plug could connect too. I will take a look at mine later today to figure out my accessory needs. I appreciate your feedback.

One last set of questions....

Are the accessories power RAP..meaning they only turn on when the keys are in the run position. AND is the accessories power normal 12 volt and not a lower voltage?

The battery power is on 24/7 or until truck battery goes dead, right?

Thanks.

Battery is on no matter what

Ground is constant

Accessory is retained accessory, on when key is on and for a period of time after until a door open or close trigger occurs.

Crank accessory activates when the engine is turned over...as in for activation of some high amperage needs that you don't want running without alternator generating current to replenish.

There's another power source that's a touch more complicated but I can build a harness to supply it as well.

Inadvertent battery power. Essentially it's battery power that cuts 20 min after the last door opens or closes when the ignition is off. It also turns off if the battery voltage drops but it turns off with enough power left to crank engine.

All of these are 12v or ground. I don't pin any serial data or reference voltage unless there is a specific request I have verified is appropriate and won't cause issues.

• 4 months later...

On the accessory power, are they both "accessory" only or RAP or one of each?

(I couldn't tell from the pinout that you provided)

Thanks

Edited by dbbd1

• 1 year later...

Is there a similar provision and connector on the 2019 trucks (new body style)?  Had your harness for my 2017 Silverado which I traded in for a 2019 Sierra and cannot find the documentation (even with the upfitter diagrams) of a similar connection to use so I don't have to go through the firewall.  Thank you!