"Potential shoot dates" Let me translate: "We will make numerous repeated full throttle runs that could last several days while we record sound bytes and murder the hell out of your truck". Think twice, maybe 3 times before submitting to this, they may return your truck with a box full of hot oily pieces.

^^^ X2 Might as well loan your truck out to a 16 year old boy that just got finished watching a week marathon of Smokey and the Bandit and The Dukes of Hazard.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a borla s type on mine, love it! How can I upgrade to the atak? Is it worth it ? What do I need to purchase

Thanks for the love! Unfortunately we do not sell the mufflers from our systems separately, so you'd have to get an ATAK system to get the ATAK sound. Whether or not it's worth it depends on the sound you want/your personal sound preference. You can ask around to see what other people think of the ATAK and when we are done editing our new video, I'll post it on the forum so you'll be able to compare the sounds.

I've had the S-Type on my 6.2 for a week now and it sounds AWESOME! And no I don't think the duke boys jumped over a barn while being chased by sheriff Roscoe while it was there. It was at their R&D facility with a history of working with racing teams and everything was very professional. I got a small tour of the place and there were several other vehicles there being worked on. And Lisa was especially responsive and attentive to the details of the whole experience. Its my first Borla system but I recommend them TOTALLY to make these trucks sound like they should! ...Thanks Borla!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived