Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards Installed

I had the factory step bars on my 15 that I traded and never really liked them. I wasn't crazy about the look, they were slippery with snow on them and they weren't really all that practical as a step overall. Now that I traded that got a new 16 Duramax I needed steps again. This time I went with the Go Rhino RB10 and gotta say they are the best side step running board I've had. They are rock solid as they mount to the body mount bolts, no drill, fit around the def tank and have a bedliner type coating on them that makes a sure footing. You can slide them forward and rearward some and in and out about an inch. Best of all they stick out enough far enough to prevent some unwanted door dings and they are easy to step on for in and out because of the width. Great product all around. 20170107_0915320_zpssay1r6cr.jpg20170107_091551_zpspc90qkmi.jpg20170107_091606_zpsfvil4hpu.jpg20170107_095141_zpsgqynhomx.jpg

Gotta say, I really liked the look in the first pic and was ready to buy (my factory tube steps are VERY slippery as well). But then in your other pics, I just didn't like the flat edges and thin look to them. Almost look like old school running boards from the old conversion vans.

I had the factory step bars on my 15 that I traded and never really liked them. I wasn't crazy about the look, they were slippery with snow on them and they weren't really all that practical as a step overall. Now that I traded that got a new 16 Duramax I needed steps again. This time I went with the Go Rhino RB10 and gotta say they are the best side step running board I've had. They are rock solid as they mount to the body mount bolts, no drill, fit around the def tank and have a bedliner type coating on them that makes a sure footing. You can slide them forward and rearward some and in and out about an inch. Best of all they stick out enough far enough to prevent some unwanted door dings and they are easy to step on for in and out because of the width. Great product all around. 20170107_0915320_zpssay1r6cr.jpg20170107_091551_zpspc90qkmi.jpg20170107_091606_zpsfvil4hpu.jpg20170107_095141_zpsgqynhomx.jpg

is the underside / brackets power coated - we used a lot of SALT on our roads .

Yes the brackets are powdercoated. Looks like it should hold up well.

thank you for info. the only problem is see is those lips were sand / could collect ?

They're on backwards

Tried both ways and prefer this way. They can be installed either way.

Go Rhino site images show them installed the way you have them. Mine are the same. Any other way is backwards [emoji14]

Archived