Chevy Launches All-new 2018 Traverse 3-Row Crossover

Gorehamj

• 2 weeks later...

Why do automakers think I need a damn computer in the center of the dash? I couldn't care less about USB, apps, or whatever the hell else is "in" these days.

How about building a vehicle that RUNS, doesn't break down without warning leaving my wife helpless in the middle of a Northeastern expressway, that YOUR OWN ENGINEERS can actually troubleshoot when it all goes south, and doesn't require a 10 year mortgage for the average working man to buy?

Is that too much for you guys to handle??? :chevy:

Why do automakers think I need a damn computer in the center of the dash? I couldn't care less about USB, apps, or whatever the hell else is "in" these days.

How about building a vehicle that RUNS, doesn't break down without warning leaving my wife helpless in the middle of a Northeastern expressway, that YOUR OWN ENGINEERS can actually troubleshoot when it all goes south, and doesn't require a 10 year mortgage for the average working man to buy?

Is that too much for you guys to handle??? :chevy:

Jsdirt could not have said it better! My friggin MyLink crap locked up on me yesterday and I had to cycle the truck over and open the door three times a red lights. Worst part was a new Ram Rebel was right behind me. Felt like an idiot.

Archived