Sign in to follow this  
gilu

silverado 2016 z71 stock 22'' wheels rubbing with spacers??

Question

Hi,

I have a silverado 2016 with the stock black 22'' wheels with 285/45/22 tires I want to put a leveling kit and spacers on it and I was wondering if there's any chances of rubbing??

did anyone do the same or know the answer?

thanks!

5 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

If you get a 2"+ level kit and stick with the 285/45/22 size you should not need spacers. It should not rub. Feel free to reach out to scoobyd3w as he has 285/45/22 with a 2.25 level.

Edited by Silver 5.3
  • Like 1

But I had in mind to put spacers to give it a little look not because of rubbing, but by puting the spacers i'm scared to rub in front...

How do I reach this guy I'm new here lol...

But I had in mind to put spacers to give it a little look not because of rubbing, but by puting the spacers i'm scared to rub in front...

How do I reach this guy I'm new here lol...

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/user/129398-scoobyd3w/

Then send him a private message. He was last active in July 2016 so I am not sure how long it will take him to respond. Good Luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Waterfowler41
      Hey guys,

I finished up my install video of the DuraFlap mudflaps on my GMC Sierra.  I had these same flaps on my last truck for when I was towing jetskis and absolutely loved the look and functionality of them.  The flap kits ran me about $90 for the front and $95 for the rear for my GMC.  

These look a bit more utilitarian so if you value form more than function these likely aren't your cup of tea. 

I bought the kits without the weights (straight plastic) but you can get them with stainless and powder coated weights to prevent sailing.  MY past experience says sailing isn't an issue even with the unweighted flaps.  Link to all the designs you can get:  DuraFlap Mudflap Gallery

Front model numbers: GF2 14 1500
      Rear model numbers: GR2X 14 1500

Overall very happy with them.  One of the issues I was having with my previous mudflaps is they were basically ice/slush collection areas; combine that with parking outside in the winter and I had some icy mornings.  No longer an issue with these gigantic flaps.

Enjoy!

Front:

Rears:

• By Auto Circuit Solutions
      If any one has issues with there instrument cluster we are here to help. We have serviced thousands of instrument clusters for the following makes- GMC, Chevy, Buick, Pontiac and Hummer. Complete list below. 
      We fix all issues that these clusters have like erratic gauges, dim or dead display, battery drain, odometer error, backlighting replacement and LED upgrade, and complete power lose to cluster. 

We are a reputable company with a strong past based in Ozark Missouri. We offer lifetime warranty on all our services. Here is a link to our google https://goo.gl/maps/SEBKizfkvPx .

We also repair GM ABS modules, Climate control units, and we can upgrade backlighting to leds of your choice in steering wheel buttons, climate control, headlight switch, 4wd switch, window switches, etc. 

If you are interested in our services you can visit our website https://www.automotivecircuitsolutions.com/
      if you have any questions send them to [email protected]
      or call us 417-755-0179. 

Here is a detailed list of the year makes and models that we service.
      (we are not limited to these makes and models. If you have anything else contact us)

03-06 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 07 Silverado / Sierra Classic 03-06 Avalanche  03-05 C4500 TopKick 03-06 Suburban Yukon Tahoe Envoy  00-05 Cavalier  00-05 Sunfire 03-06 Cadillac Escalade  02-05 Monte Carlo 03-06 SSR 02-05 Impala 03-06 Hummer H2 02-06 Trailblazer/ Blazer 03-05 Bonneville  04-06 Rainier 02-06 Rendezvous 02-06 Ascender 03-04 Bravada 03-04 Silhouette 03-05 Aztek 03-04 Montana 03-05 Lesabre 03-05 Venture 02-05 Sunfire 03-04 Malibu Following Vehicles - Display Repair Only 
      (No Gauge Repairs)
      97-04 Century (Information Displays Repair Only) 97-04 Regal (Information Displays Repair Only) 99-02 Silverado / Sierra (PRND321/Odometer Display Repair Only) 07-13 Silverado / Sierra (PRND321/Odometer Display Repair Only) 07-12 Suburban / Tahoe / Yukon (Display Repair Only) 02 Avalanche (Display Repair Only)  

Here is some images of how many stepper motors we replaced and some examples of how the leds look. 

• By AaronA97
      Hey there, i wanna know if im able to upgrade my steering wheel from my silverado 1500 to the leather, stitched, heated wheel that you find in the LTZ / Z71 trucks.
      If there is a way lemme know step by step how to do it!

thanks 
    • By Javenged1007
      Hello all, need some help on ordering a part for my 2006 GMC Yukon Denali XL. Installed a JVC aftermarket radio, completed buy a certified audio technician. Install went great but he told me that my amp was bad volume would not be sufficient.  Cost to bypass amp and install aftermarket amp and labor is $445.
      I see that replacement is pretty easy, just do not want to rip off my dash and console to the amp just yet to see the part number.  Can someone please tell me what the exact part number is for my baby ?

GMC Yukon Denali XL
      Bose audio system.
      Has back seat DVD Entertainment System.

• By WhiteDiamond210
      I have a matte black grille with black mesh for sale. I purchased this to swap out the black mesh with my chrome on my 2014 but this mesh does not unclip. It is one whole piece.
      Asking $80 and buyer pays for shipping. Please PM if interested or would like more pics!  

P/N listed on back of grill:
      22757227 LTZ
      22757223 WT1
      23164154 WT2

EDIT: Dropped price!!!!