Who r using these Rigid Industries 50481 D-Series

I bought some 5202 pigtails on eBay and cut off the deutsch connectors from the harness and made my own pigtails. It's nice that MRT sells the harness premade.

I bet 2 D series lights would fit, but that would be a tight fit and super expensive. Not worth that kinda cash to me. Lol

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought some 5202 pigtails on eBay and cut off the deutsch connectors from the harness and made my own pigtails. It's nice that MRT sells the harness premade.

I bet 2 D series lights would fit, but that would be a tight fit and super expensive. Not worth that kinda cash to me. Lol

I like electrical plug and play if possible. I messaged with Chas at MRT and once he told me that their kit was plug and play I went for it. I learned years ago that is the best way to go, but if not plug and play a good solder gun is next best.

I did just check my shipping on the plugs and they haven't entered the postal services hands in 5 days so I need to reach out to him and see if the shipment is lost. Had a shipment lost that I sent out on Dec 23rd, and filed a claim... just Monday I got an email it was delivered and when I went back and tried to track it, still no confirmation. With delivery conformation the package should get scanned every time it is handled.

I like electrical plug and play if possible. I messaged with Chas at MRT and once he told me that their kit was plug and play I went for it. I learned years ago that is the best way to go, but if not plug and play a good solder gun is next best.

I did just check my shipping on the plugs and they haven't entered the postal services hands in 5 days so I need to reach out to him and see if the shipment is lost. Had a shipment lost that I sent out on Dec 23rd, and filed a claim... just Monday I got an email it was delivered and when I went back and tried to track it, still no confirmation. With delivery conformation the package should get scanned every time it is handled.

Plug and play is the best way! We use factory plugs to create a harness that makes install a breeze.

As for shipping, I apologize for that if indeed its lost. If we need to send another one we will! USPS has lost 5 packages in the last 3 months that weve shipped. Id switch to UPS but they have a problem with their warehouse guys stealing... Let me know if you dont see it by Friday and Ill rush another one out.

Plug and play is the best way! We use factory plugs to create a harness that makes install a breeze.

As for shipping, I apologize for that if indeed its lost. If we need to send another one we will! USPS has lost 5 packages in the last 3 months that weve shipped. Id switch to UPS but they have a problem with their warehouse guys stealing... Let me know if you dont see it by Friday and Ill rush another one out.

Keeping my eye out. They lost one of mine also. Showed up at the destination almost 4 weeks later but tracking still shows it lost. Thinking their xmas help didn't work out very well this year.

One thing I can say is their accounting dept was on the ball. less than a week after I file a claim payment arrived, LOL. Check still sits here on the desk.

Thanks Chas

Well mail came and went and still no package with plug and play harness's. I checked the tracking number again and it never shows being picked up by the postal service. This is the tracking number that was sent to me,9405909699938117585180.

Looks like it's time to re-send.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ordered mine yesterday, can't wait for them to arrive. MRT Motorsports was great to deal with.

For sure: I feel bad, because they gave me a good deal and I was suppose to do a "how to" on the install, but went a different route.

For sure: I feel bad, because they gave me a good deal and I was suppose to do a "how to" on the install, but went a different route.

What route did you go?

Morimoto XB LED Chevy Silverado Foglight, They have the same flat beam pattern as the Rigid and I preferred the "stealth" look.

Morimoto XB LED Chevy Silverado Foglight, They have the same flat beam pattern as the Rigid and I preferred the "stealth" look.

I seem to remember seeing that. Thanks

Archived