trade in colour?

I hate white on most vehicles. I got black because the truck was priced right...I preferred the blue. The black is sharp with chrome accents but it shows dirt bad and I am not one to wash it every other day. Its a tool so its not really a big issue for me.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think white does look good on these trucks. You can pull out the center jump seat and put in a factory console. There are several forum threads on how to do it. I plan on doing it to mine the driver and passenger seats are the same in the jump seat truck and the center console seat truck. Looks like it will cost about 600-700 depending on where you get it from and trim accents.

That's nice! I am really trying to make myself think of the white as nice, haha. Not much choice, apparently. I always like mine to be factory builds, too . .. oh, well, can't have everything and I think it's the right time to trade. This white one has only been on the lot since the last week of October, so . . it hasn't been sitting long which is also nice.

Now---do I get chrome boards or leave the black ones it currently has?

That's nice! I am really trying to make myself think of the white as nice, haha. Not much choice, apparently. I always like mine to be factory builds, too . .. oh, well, can't have everything and I think it's the right time to trade. This white one has only been on the lot since the last week of October, so . . it hasn't been sitting long which is also nice.

Now---do I get chrome boards or leave the black ones it currently has?

Not that I don't like chrome (it has its place), I got black side steps for my truck:

20161211_134635%20-%20Copy%20Truck%20and

Not the best pic as winter arrived about a week after I got it. The steps are crudded up most of the winter (no car wash in town) :-(

I figured just going w/ black would be more low key.

Black is everywhere. They are belly button trucks.

My brother's 1st truck was black & he abused it pretty bad, so its appearance wasn't a concern. His 2nd truck was kept stock & didn't venture into the mud. Trying to keep it clean was futile. He said he'd never get another black truck. His previous trucks (before the '16 were navy blue & maroon.

As I get older I seem to like the brighter colors maybe my eyesight is fading? Crimson Red Tintcoat is my color right now, but that Bright Blue is tempting maybe next trade.......................

post-127028-0-95932200-1474764556_thumb.jpg

I had black once. When I was 18. It is very nice. For the first five minutes out of the car wash. Had to carry my own sponge to prevent scratches and shammy it dry to prevent water spots. And then it only stayed clean for a day or two. Now I buy white or silver. They are the two easiest colors to keep fairly clean. My favorite is the new medium blue that is a lot like my 2003 was but it was harder to keep clean too. I am getting older and don't like spending time at the car wash anymore ha ha.

Archived