After all these years no more Chevy for me.

Before I'm accused of abandoning ship and going to the dark side, I need to clarify. The lease on my 14 Silverado was nearing it's end. The GM Card was maxing us out on free money and I had a GMC dealer that really wanted my business.

So I left home yesterday in my '14 Silverado and came home in my '17 Sierra Denali. Weather is so nasty here there's no pictures, but I'll post a dealer photo. Hopefully some more pics coming soon.

4d84113aeca5ba661626cd50786.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a 16 in that same color with Coco Dune interior. Great truck, lots better than the POS 14. Mine developed a vibration on rough roads and GM/Dealer wouldn't fix it even after I told them it was loose U bolts. Long story but my solution was 7/16" U bolts from local "spring" shop at a cost of $40. I love the truck now, hope yours is even better.

Thanks guys. I left the General back in 07. I won't say never again, but I'll be hard pressed to do it after that experience.

I had her up to around 78 on the interstate and she was super smooth. Let's hope that stays the same. We'll see how the 8-speed works out.

Archived