Borla ATAK

So after looking at tons of youtube videos and trying to figure out what exhaust to get, I have decided I want Borla ATAK cat-back part #140546. Summit has it for $999, I was wondering if that's the best price out there or close to it. I also like the dual exhaust out on each side rather than straight back under the bumper. So I'm going to go with that style of the ATAK. Can't wait to get it ordered and put on.

So after looking at tons of youtube videos and trying to figure out what exhaust to get, I have decided I want Borla ATAK cat-back part #140546. Summit has it for $999, I was wondering if that's the best price out there or close to it. I also like the dual exhaust out on each side rather than straight back under the bumper. So I'm going to go with that style of the ATAK. Can't wait to get it ordered and put on.

I bought mine through autoanything... paid 950-999 or so shipped. I think it was $950 but not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds pretty good!

I know I love the sound every time I start the truck... everyone that has heard it always says what exhaust is that.. it's still the same.. stock headers.. stocks cats all 3... valve clamped open no resonator.. split to the dual tips... I have plans on removing the valve completely next month

Archived