Toyo RT 285/75R18

Meethead

Howdy Everyone,

I am looking into some new rubber on the All- terrain. Curious if anyone is running the Toyo RT tires. Looking to put on the LT285/75R18's.

How is the drive and sound on street?

I assume they are the same if not better wear than the MT's

I love my RT's, low noise, ride smooth, and wear really well. They also perform very well in snow, sand, and rain. Haven't gone mudding with them. I think you'll be pleased with toyo. Very good brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought 285/75r18s a few weeks ago. I was going to get the Toyo RTs but I couldn't find that size anywhere in the RTs. Not online, or the tire shop. According to the tire shops in my town, they don't make the RTs in that size. So I went with the AT 2 Xtremes in that size. I love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet. I knew Toyo made some pretty good tires. These RT's will be perfect as I am mostly on the road with the truck, however I tend to get in sand or Mud when going fishing.

Chowell, Sounds like that tire shop is not a toyo dealer or wanted to direct you to another tire for better profit margin. idk.

Here is the ones I will pick up at 4wp.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Tires/LT285-75R18-Open-Country-R-T.aspx?t_c=13&t_s=536&t_pt=101509&t_pn=TOY351250

• 1 year later...

Hey all,

Looking to put these tires Duratrac 285/75R18s on my ATX. Do you think it would work with a RC 2.5 lift/level? I have not done it yet and am considering the ReadyLift 4in but would prefer the 2.5lift/level as I want to keep my stock wheels.

Thanks!

Archived