Deep Ocean Blue 2016 Silverado LT Z71

Micah LoPresto

This was before I swapped the mirror caps and window molding for black. I also swapped the steps for black DeeZee NXT boards.

ABB199C4-6AD4-4335-8CE7-2056A40613A6_zps

Looking good! Is your truck leveled? I'm debating whether or not I want to put my RC leveling kit on. I know it's horrible for the angles. Might try the Bilstein shocks instead.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I got pulled over for this a couple days ago :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Haha really? I always go really dark and never get pulled over. But here in Atlanta everyone has really dark tint. Police are too busy with real crime to deal with it. They usually tack on extra tickets for it if you were doing something else dumb. How much was the ticket? $150?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

5 on the front, 15 on the back windows. The back windows plus 15 is pretty much 5.

I used 5% on the rear metering at 0%, 18% in the front metering at 16%, and 5% 2" below AS1. I've also tinted my driver and passenger mirrors, I like driving with the windows down at night but I cant stand the headlights in my eyes.

Method mesh rims and nitto ridge grapplers put on today! Very happy with the look. My side steps will be coming off soon

507e09dba01086caf458a31fefb88982.jpg00c24ccf0ed6104e83679002435b680e.jpg

good call on the wheels - those look better than the gloss black and won't show scratches like the gloss black....method makes great wheels

Archived