Deep Ocean Blue 2016 Silverado LT Z71

Micah LoPresto

2789b4859b3c95f51e84a84334b3a41e.jpg0ff6a65ff987481c6170ea50ffac5749.jpg my poor truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, what happened?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what sucks is that if you financed it you'll take another hit to your credit getting a replacement. Been there done that.. fight tooth and nail to get full value paid (remaining loan + down pmt + the difference of the price paid) this way when you reapply you'll be in the same boat (minus a few points on your credit) that you were in when you originally got the truck. I wish you the best of luck, I own a deep ocean blue too and I'd probably attack my attacker. I love the color of my truck.

what sucks is that if you financed it you'll take another hit to your credit getting a replacement. Been there done that.. fight tooth and nail to get full value paid (remaining loan + down pmt + the difference of the price paid) this way when you reapply you'll be in the same boat (minus a few points on your credit) that you were in when you originally got the truck. I wish you the best of luck, I own a deep ocean blue too and I'd probably attack my attacker. I love the color of my truck.

yeah man it's ridiculous that when someone hits you and it is in no way your fault you have to pay big time for it.

Let us all know when the viewing will be, I'll send flowers.

lol no viewing yet. The adjuster did a visual estimate and it's at 10K in damages so far. He said a lot of times when the bed ricochets off the cab there is unseen frame damage that has to be detected by some machine. If the frame did something called a "diamond", then it needs a full frame replacement and I'll know sometime this week. Which means there will be a viewing.

It won't be totaled. They are fixing it. I'll probably get it back in a month

It's just never the same after a major repair...sorry to say. I got sideswiped a few weeks ago, nothing major, just some scratches on the pass door and mirror but it still doesn't look the same. I've taken it back twice already for them to fix the paint. I hate to see a nice truck in that kind of pain, sorry man.

It's just never the same after a major repair...sorry to say. I got sideswiped a few weeks ago, nothing major, just some scratches on the pass door and mirror but it still doesn't look the same. I've taken it back twice already for them to fix the paint. I hate to see a nice truck in that kind of pain, sorry man.

I know. I've come to terms with it. Sorry to hear that man. It sucks and there's no way around it. I'm more than likely going to trade it in and try to get another deal in December or so.

Archived