Dexron VI transmission fluid after 32k miles

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a quick Google search turned up nothing, anyone have a link?

This is the best I could find, I would like some more information on this though if anyone could comment in more detail on exactly what to do. Do read the description of the video, he kinda explains the process.

https://youtu.be/9nbcOJSlstA

This is the best I could find, I would like some more information on this though if anyone could comment in more detail on exactly what to do. Do read the description of the video, he kinda explains the process.https://youtu.be/9nbcOJSlstA

I found that earlier, but I'm not too Keen on filling it with jb weld lol. Thanks btw

I changed mine at 72500 and it looked awful. I pulled the fluid from the dipstick tube with a pump and then dropped the pan, pulled the rest out of the pan I could get. I then changed the filter. This was enough to fill a 5 quart jug all the way to the top of the jug. The fluid looked like chocolate milk to me. I have put about 500 miles on it so far. I do have 8 more quarts on the shelf. I am going to pull through the dipstick tube and refill again. I will add a picture later as I am on my phone and don't know how.

Here is the picture.

Trans%20fluid%20Mobil%20jug_zpsswzybv26.

Pretty sure nobody does, someone should though. Prolly need a cnc though, unless they just buy factory versions and modify them.

Modifying the OE would ensure a good fit...even if someone offered you a kit that had the screw and instructions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I wonder if someone makes a bypass block that you could just swap?

First let me say I don't know didly squat about this thermostat block; so maybe excuse my ignorance.

But just a thought, could you disconnect the lines, remove the block, then get a small piece of line made up with the proper fittings, and just connect the lines in a loop? Basically just getting rid of the block and putting the trany line in a loop as to where it connected to the block. Or must the block stay?

Anyone know?

Archived