Wanted.....Plastic antenna mast wrench, please

ickyoldman

Hi, just purchased a new 2016 2500HD and am seeking the plastic antenna wrench that USED to come with the trucks years ago. Used to be black then was orange. Went to the dealer today and and looked in some new arrival trucks and they are no longer provided. Couldn't find one in the entire dealership! Can anyone help a brother out? Thanks.......

The plastic thing is just so handy and I don't want a wrench clunking around in my truck......I remove antenna to go to car wash and to put cover on truck so I use it often.

Removing he antenna and keeping it under a cover are good preventative measures, but taking it through an auto car wash is sooo bad for the paint... scratch and swirl central.

Removing he antenna and keeping it under a cover are good preventative measures, but taking it through an auto car wash is sooo bad for the paint... scratch and swirl central.

My car wash is a no touch and only use it to wash off salt in winter as it has an under carriage wash...other wise I do by hand.

Sierra Boy

The plastic thing is just so handy and I don't want a wrench clunking around in my truck......I remove antenna to go to car wash and to put cover on truck so I use it often.

How is the plastic thing more handy? I have a 10mm wrench I use for work that's about as long as my middle finger. Toss that in the glove box or console and be done with it.

Thanks for the suggestion but I want to be able to spin the antenna off quickly with the symmetrical tool.......Nothing's faster......I think that one would bump into the hood bulge........But thanks for keeping me in mind!

Edited by ickyoldman