2017 Max Trailering Built to Order

Max Tongue weights from 2017 manual

1500 Weight-Carrying 363 kg (800 lb)

1500 Weight-Distributing 544 kg (1,200 lb)

If you want to read while waiting for it,

OM can be downloaded from 'Owners' section at GMC.com or Chev.com

Edited by redwngr

Deposit placed today 1/24/17........ We will see how the factory order timeline goes. Can't wait for the :pimp: new ride......

Now to look into WeatherTech floor liners, and some kind of bed cover that is easily removable. Don't think the rig will "need" much else ............

Only been a week since order placed - asked GM chat how things are going - got the TPW.......

> "Targeted Production Week (TPW) is 2/13/2017"............

They promised to start emailing weekly updates..............

:chevy:

Edited by Krusty

Only been a week since order placed - asked GM chat how things are going - got the TPW.......

> "Targeted Production Week (TPW) is 2/13/2017"............

They promised to start emailing weekly updates..............

:chevy:

Good deal hope you have better luck than I did on the emails never saw a one even though 2 reps indicated I would get them weekly. I just kept bugging them via chat :banghead: and also checked via the order tracking thread over on gminsidenews My TPW was this week 1/30. I checked yesterday and it was 3400 but no other info. Checked again today was told it is built and they gave me the complete VIN :thumbs: . Now just hoping it doesn't get held up in shipping

Just looked at GMC and Chev incentives. Look very good for the month btw.

Can only hope for good incentives at the time of delivery. Going by the Donlen site it could be 10-11 weeks plus 1-3 weeks for transport to Western states. So 11-14 weeks, which puts it after April Fool's Day, or even May Day..... :chevy:

http://www.donlen.com/production-trucks-gm.html

Edited by Krusty

Good deal hope you have better luck than I did on the emails never saw a one even though 2 reps indicated I would get them weekly. I just kept bugging them via chat :banghead: and also checked via the order tracking thread over on gminsidenews My TPW was this week 1/30. I checked yesterday and it was 3400 but no other info. Checked again today was told it is built and they gave me the complete VIN :thumbs: . Now just hoping it doesn't get held up in shipping

Got my first email update - same info that build week should be 2/13/17 - but at least I got it............ Figure I will wait until the end of the month - and get an update on the GMInsideNews thread......

Sold both the potential trade vehicles to private parties for much more than they quoted for trade - the planets seem to be aligning.........

:thumbs:

Edited by Krusty

You should look at the GM mats, I have the weather techs and wish I just got the new GM ones, we have them in our Acadia and they are just as nice if not better than weather techs. I also have the tri fold cover from GM and it's fairly easily to take off but folds into thirds for smaller loads.

Gotta second this. I have the GM full floor mats and love them. Have no real issue with no mat under the go pedal. They fit like a glove.

Gotta second this. I have the GM full floor mats and love them. Have no real issue with no mat under the go pedal. They fit like a glove.

Do they cover the storage area under the seats? WeatherTech offers them both ways............

http://www.weathertech.com/chevrolet/2017/silverado/floorliner-digitalfit/silverado-class/1500/silverado-cab/crew-cab/silverado-floor-type/carpet-floor/consoleconfigsilverado/flowthrough/silverado-shifter/no/

Yes. And they fit under a duo-whatever it is tray as well. I have both in the back.

Good to hear I got the liners in mine too. My truck now shows up on my dealers website now so it shouldnt be too much longer till I get it. Shipping expiration is 2/20 Getting anxious as I ordered back in Late Oct

Good to hear I got the liners in mine too. My truck now shows up on my dealers website now so it shouldnt be too much longer till I get it. Shipping expiration is 2/20 Getting anxious as I ordered back in Late Oct

What does "Shipping expiration" mean? Delivered to dealer?

Edited by Krusty