2016 Silverado Lightbar

Does anyone have any pictures of a 2016/2017 Silverado with a dual row light bar behind the grill? I have a single row and it's not bright enough so I'm bringing it back and getting a dual row, just not sure how it'll look with the arrow openings in my grill.

The single row rough country is brighter than the dual row. It uses more powerful leds. Not sure about other companies. If your buying a cheapo no name brand then consider upgrading to a more reputable brand. Otherwise compare lumen output, throw distance and shape, and candela if available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The single row rough country is brighter than the dual row. It uses more powerful leds. Not sure about other companies. If your buying a cheapo no name brand then consider upgrading to a more reputable brand. Otherwise compare lumen output, throw distance and shape, and candela if available

Or go with a Rigid Industries light bar. You get what you pay for I find when it comes to a lot of these lights.

doesnt seem like it would be brighter.. 12k lumens vs 14.4k lumens.. 150w vs 180w. 3w bulbs vs 5w bulbs. seems liek the dual row would still be brighter, just not as efficient..?

Forgot what I said I must be mixing something up.

It's not a cheapo brand. I just want to see a picture of a dual row lightbar behind the grill of a '16 Silverado 1500. The brand I'm using use the same LEDs in their dual and single rows, therefore the dual row is brighter.

It's not a cheapo brand. I just want to see a picture of a dual row lightbar behind the grill of a '16 Silverado 1500. The brand I'm using use the same LEDs in their dual and single rows, therefore the dual row is brighter.

My single row barely shines between the grille lines. A dual row would be obscured

Archived