Magnaflow Pro off road cat back exhaust

i have a MBRP with that style muffler, i have v4 turned off but it is really annoying at like 1500-2200 rpm although it sounds good its just loud at those rpms. when spring rolls around im going to add a different style muffler.

there are rules, from what I understand, on how low of a price someone can advertise on magnaflow.

if you find out how low marylandspeed will go, please give us an idea

my full exhaust, for the 6.2l (the one with 2 mufflers) was 630$ to my door. list is around 900.

I got this and installed it in July. I still love the sound, even with v4. I bought the range device with it but after a few months I got the warnings for traction control/stabilitrac and had to clear them at each start up and the lights never went away. My local dealer wouldn't clear the code so I wen't to a small shop that cleared it.. I highly recommend this exhaust if you enjoy something with some type of sound, unlike the factory. I'm at the point now I want it a little louder, thinking about gutting the third cat. What I enjoy about this sound is how it backs down, and under WOT it has a slight pop/bark between shifts. My gas millage still suffers because I can't keep my foot from going down under bridges, tunnels, and overall passing is much more enjoyable.

My only advice for this kit is make sure your local dealer has a new clamp in stock, mine broke even with PB blaster+heat. It was expensive, around $50.

My phone does not do it any justice, and the cold start is amazing, I just wish it always sounded like that..

Archived