Passenger front door leaking!!

Got into my truck today and pulled it into the garage was going to detail the inside. My wife's GMC SUV is always in the garage and my truck is always in the driveway. Its been raining the last 2 days and I open the passenger front door to remove the mat and bottom of the mat is wet. So I installed pulled off the floor rim and lifted up the carpet and the whole carpet/padding is soaked all the back to the backseat in my Crew cab. I then pull apart the door and it's soaked inside, everything is wet. It has to be the outside trim. What do I do??? The truck just hit 18,000 miles and is a 2015 so I still have my 36,000 mile warranty. Do I take it to the dealer?? I can't have it leaking like this!!

It's the passenger door seal on the outside of the window. I stripped the door down and got a squirt bottle and could see the water leaking on the inside

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I would pull the floor trim on the rear door as well to check to see if the rear floor is wet too....If it is, check to make sure your rear cab vent between the bed and cab isn't dislodged. Same wet floor led me to it...after the dealer checked it and did something else....

Took the truck to the dealer this morning and showed them how the water was running down the inside of the door, he looked at me like I was stupid and said it's supposed to do that, see these drain plugs at the bottom of the door. I couldn't believe it!! But they took the truck and had it all day looking for leaks. He calls me around 4 and tells me they found a leak by the front windshield on the passenger side by the cowling and wiper blades. He said they were able to patch it and I should be all good. Said the water had came in the front windshield from the cowling and then leaked down the floor board.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

5c9e4760b97dbb86375bee352081f69b.jpg

Archived