Sign in to follow this  
thearizonacowboy

2015 Silverado 1500 "Prerunner" - Willing To Ship

Sadly, I have to sell my 2015 Silverado 1500...

Here's some specs:

27K miles
5.3L 6 speed
Z71 2WD
BajaKits PreRunner Kit with custom black powder coat and "King" blue badges
90" track width (+5" over stock)
13"+ front wheel travel
12"+ rear wheel travel
King 2.5 Shocks + Reservoirs on all 4 corners
McNeil 3" Fiberglass Fenders up front professionally paint matched (The very first McNeil fenders for this generation/ check their website for photos of this truck)
4.11 AAM Gears w/ full synthetic fluid
JBA ceramic coated Titanium shorty headers
Professionally tuned by Diablew (handheld tuner with factory tune will be included)
35" BFGoodrich KO2 All Terrain Tires
17" Method NVs
Lowrance "Baja" GPS unit
CB Radio
Elite Engineering Catch Can
Towing Package
Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler
AirRaid MIT Intake
GoRhino Steps
Tint all the way around

Freshly done bed lining for the new owner

Heated seats!

Convenience Package

Center Console

Dual Electric Seats

30" Light Bar

All work done by XTC Motorsports in Arizona. All documented and under warranty.

The factory GM warranty is completely in tact!

Transmission fluid and oil recently changed (within 1k miles). All oil changes done at 3k-4k miles and only Mobile 1 Full synthetic with Mobile 1 filters. All new air filters installed within 1k miles. Recently aligned within 1k miles. Uniballs and all fittings have been greased within 1k miles. Only used 91 octane fuel from Chevron and I have the proof (yes, you read that right).

This thing will be fully detailed inside and out including parts of the frame, shocks, wheel wells, etc. It will be fully clay bar'd, waxes, and polished. It has a few small "AZ pin stripes" but nothing noticable unless you're looking for it in direct sunlight.

The tires have approximately 75%+ tread remaining and have been rotated every 5k miles (2x total).

The BajaKits prerunner kit, tires, Kings, JBA headers, muffler, AAM 4.11 gears, and McNeil fiberglass fenders have only 8k miles on them and you can tell.

I'll be getting professional photographs of the truck within the coming days after the full detail is done.

Payments are currently being paid on the truck.

I am asking $37,500 or best offer. There is over $16,000 in aftermarket parts and accessories into this truck. KBB in Phoenix for this truck is just shy of $30,000. I believe my asking price to be fair but please feel free to submit offers. This truck rides like a dream on and offroad. There is zero shake, wobble, etc. This is a turnkey and extremely well maintained truck ready to roll.

Over 16k in parts and accessories so I believe my asking price to be fair as everything on the truck is under warranty either by the manufacturer or GM.

This is a one of a kind Silverado and there's nothing out there quite like this. I really hate to sell this but at the moment I have no other choice.

Please feel free to IM me here or send an email to [email protected]

IMG_20161020_181302_zpsfuauoih4.jpg

IMG_20160922_171220_zpsd2dlodtz.jpg

20160922_161130_zps4iwqiu3b_edit_1475937

20170125_130149_zpsxrxeck8s.jpg20170125_163818_zpsh2iohgbp.jpg

20170125_131815_zpsqzxwewbi.jpg20170125_130025_zpswg6slhf3.jpg

Edited by TheArizonaPatriot
  • Like 1

Bump for a beautiful truck, man I'd love to trade my 17 stock wheels for those NVs....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Bump for a beautiful truck, man I'd love to trade my 17 stock wheels for those NVs....

Thanks! Unfortunately I can't part anything out at this time. -Ryan

Anyone local in Arizona who wants a test drive let me know. Also if you're interested in doing something similar you can always stop by as well and check it out. The truck will most likely be sold this week so shoot me an email ASAP!

[email protected]

Thank you

Ryan

Anyone local in Arizona who wants a test drive let me know. Also if you're interested in doing something similar you can always stop by as well and check it out. The truck will most likely be sold this week so shoot me an email ASAP!

[email protected]

Thank you

Ryan

nice truck! Id say its the wrong forum for a sale of this kind of truck. Im sure most people have no idea what they are looking at lol. Try RDC or one of the IG offroad sites Sell offroad, offroad classifieds.

move to CA i can get methods for $650 out the door!

• Like 1

nice truck! Id say its the wrong forum for a sale of this kind of truck. Im sure most people have no idea what they are looking at lol. Try RDC or one of the IG offroad sites Sell offroad, offroad classifieds.

move to CA i can get methods for $650 out the door!

Thanks, it's listed all over the place and I've got about 5 solid people lined up to buy. Just getting it 100% ready to go and I'm sure it'll be off to it's new owner this week.

Just had to post it here and give forum members a chance at it! Thanks again.