Big Whiskey's 2016 2500HD

Big Whiskey

Your recent pics make me wish I had gotten a 3/4ton! Great ride man

Thank you! I'm very pleased with it! It's a whole lot more truck than a 1500, but you'd probably miss the quickness of your 6.2!

Man. everytime I look at your truck on here. It just looks badass!
Sometimes I wish I woulda went with the 2500, but then again. I don't need a 2500.
How many miles have you on your tires? I'm thinking about getting some 33s for mine.

Man. everytime I look at your truck on here. It just looks badass!

Sometimes I wish I woulda went with the 2500, but then again. I don't need a 2500.

How many miles have you on your tires? I'm thinking about getting some 33s for mine.

Thanks, man! I really appreciate it! I think I'm around 5600-5700 miles on my tires at the moment.

• Like 1

First time pulling the camper with my new truck. Wow! I'm impressed! In the past, my 1500 trucks were always at max payload (or over) when loaded up with the camper, four wheeler, and all of our gear. It wasn't any fun at all. I can't believe how easily the HD handled it. I really couldn't even tell anything was back there. The overload springs weren't even touching the leaf pack. Acceleration, braking, stability....everything about towing is greatly improved. I've always heard that you don't realize how much more truck you're getting with an HD until you put a load on them. I'm a believer!

And we all like pictures...

b1f71807dbd816c82ab671fcabd521eb.jpg

da2aa0d2ae209c6291060e93d575d9d5.jpg

c88e5f2f0a5abf18d16aca8c6b143704.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by Big Whiskey
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

This makes me want to trade in my 2016 for an HD

I'm sorry......but thank you!! Haha!! I don't know if I'll ever own another 1500 truck again. I've owned many 1500's over the years, but by the time I added a 2" level and 33" tires, they rode like a 2500 (and got similar MPG) anyway, haha.

I'm sorry......but thank you!! Haha!! I don't know if I'll ever own another 1500 truck again. I've owned many 1500's over the years, but by the time I added a 2" level and 33" tires, they rode like a 2500 (and got similar MPG) anyway, haha.

This is my first time owning a truck so I went with what I thought was a good choice. Let me just say I was incorrect hahaha! What's your mpg,im at 17 with 33's and a level kit?

This is my first time owning a truck so I went with what I thought was a good choice. Let me just say I was incorrect hahaha! What's your mpg,im at 17 with 33's and a level kit?

That's pretty good! My older 1500's could never do that well. I was always around the 14-15 MPG mark in the past.

My new truck is averaging 12-13 MPG with a mix of city and 2-lane driving.