[Photo Set] First Spy Shots of 2019 Chevrolet Silverado

Zane

Whats up with the mirrors? it looks something like you see on a car!! Regards to everything else it looks like its going to be a great truck. I cant wait to see it.

Also I'm seeing more ground clearance between the body and the ground suggesting there will be a flat floor inside.

In my own opinion this truck looked like a Nissan titan at the first...... still actually does I don't know why.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wider crew cab, maybe a flat bottom rear floor? I am excited been waiting for this. Time to start planning for my 2020 truck

Ryan B.

2020? Don't want all the 19's bugs? Lol

Whats up with the mirrors? it looks something like you see on a car!! Regards to everything else it looks like its going to be a great truck. I cant wait to see it.

Also I'm seeing more ground clearance between the body and the ground suggesting there will be a flat floor inside.

In my own opinion this truck looked like a Nissan titan at the first...... still actually does I don't know why.

The mirrors do look like the ones on a Cruze.

if they do aluminum will be a huge clusterfuk, they have not been able to stop the corrosion creeping under the paint from disalike materials, ford did not get this fixed before they jumped on the whole truck deal, and it will be a huge issue, and already has been at body shops, they have to have a clean room technology(in a body shop, yea right) to repair these things. I work with many shops and you will not believe how bad they hold up to even minor hits. we have new body style mustangs in our shop with corrosion all up the hood, the tail gates on the expedition/navagator same issues.

I wouldn't mind if they keep the hood aluminum and maybe the roof and tailgate . If I had my choice I would like to see composite bed and body panels. My 1999 Silverado sportside had it and never had to worry about rust or dents.

I wouldn't mind if they keep the hood aluminum and maybe the roof and tailgate . If I had my choice I would like to see composite bed and body panels. My 1999 Silverado sportside had it and never had to worry about rust or dents.

Toyota Tacoma has the composites. I had one. ONE of the reasons I got rid of it.

I would be for an aluminum hood, doors, fenders, roof and bed sides. Keep the bed steel lined.

Not totally sure but that regular cab Silverado in the spy pic does not look to have the current headlights and front end ?

There's two regular cabs in the pictures, both the same color, but one is a Sierra and one is a Silverado.

if they do aluminum will be a huge clusterfuk, they have not been able to stop the corrosion creeping under the paint from disalike materials, ford did not get this fixed before they jumped on the whole truck deal, and it will be a huge issue, and already has been at body shops, they have to have a clean room technology(in a body shop, yea right) to repair these things. I work with many shops and you will not believe how bad they hold up to even minor hits. we have new body style mustangs in our shop with corrosion all up the hood, the tail gates on the expedition/navagator same issues.

The new Expedition and Navigator that are aluminum like the F-150, have not come out yet. They're still old school... And getting creamed in sales by GM.

I hope no more aluminum...anywhere.

if I ever meet the putz that over ruled heterosexual males with trucks with nothing but automatics and aluminum blocks..

so help them their midget god.

my complaint for '16, the back end is crazier than an F body dragster with a big block..

maybe bigger rotors are some weight to calm the new engine some.

my 1996 has 140 pounds for the axle ends before the big bad 305 stayed mature.

drums, spacers, LT tires..

my dad was looking at dodge before his gmc, he liked the exhaust tucked into the rear bumper.

I see they're continuing the shark fin on the roof there ... :thumbs::lol:

Maybe that suggests that these will burn oil, and eat ball joints in 38k miles too? :dunno:

Don't know why anyone bothers publishing these "spy" photos. I can't see crap!

Archived