GM-Trucks.com Announces 2019 Silverado/Sierra Spy Shot Bounty Program

Zane

Silverado.w08.KGP.gmtc.jpg

Zane Merva

Executive Editor, GM-Trucks.com

2/2/2017

We now have proof that the 2019 T1XX full-size pickup program is entering the later stages of development. With running prototypes built, expect to see camouflaged next generation Silverado and Sierra running around the world on public roads in the very near future.
With that in mind we’re putting the word out to GM-Trucks.com members to keep your eyes open. No doubt, next generation mules are undergoing testing in the wild as you read this. They may already be on public roads.
If there are T1XX mules being driven on public roads we as a community can and will find them.
If you see what you think is a next generation General Motors product, take a picture/video and send it to us. We’ll pay you up to $100 per original photo and up to $200 per original video.
Here’s how we’re laying this bounty out:
  • No violations of employee contracts to obtain any media
  • Media must be exclusive and not published elsewhere
  • Media must be original and owned/taken by the submitter
  • We will remove metadata from and watermark/edit any photos/video we choose to use
  • We have the right to refuse to publish any photo/video received for any reason
  • Bounty award amount based on quality, exclusivity, and number of photos/videos accepted
  • Program expires at our discretion and / or upon first release of official vehicle photography
To submit a photo, photos, or video to be considered for a bounty reward
Email the photos or video to Zane [@] GM-Trucks.com along with your contact information.
Good luck and let the games begin!

dna-bigfoot-01.jpg

Sorry. couldn't resist. I have never seen a test mule down south. Do they only test up north? I will keep an eye out for one.

up north where it is cold and in the desert

GM does A LOT of testing in my area here, about 50 miles South of Pittsburgh, due to the mountains/hilly terrain we have, I see test vehicles all the time from both them, and Ford, they were here last year testing what I believe to be the new Cruze diesel and Z/28....got some pics of the Cruzes,but could never catch the Z/28's uncovered.

GM does A LOT of testing in my area here, about 50 miles South of Pittsburgh, due to the mountains/hilly terrain we have, I see test vehicles all the time from both them, and Ford, they were here last year testing what I believe to be the new Cruze diesel and Z/28....got some pics of the Cruzes,but could never catch the Z/28's uncovered.

Looks like I need to hang out with you more. :lol:

They should do their testing here in MA! Our roads are legendary. Dirt roads are smoother.

Maybe they'd build a more quality product after that ...

Does this not give an unfair advantage to our Detroit members?? :D

No these are tested in the mountains of Tennessee and out west (heat) also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No these are tested in the mountains of Tennessee and out west (heat) also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The heat testing is done in Yuma and Mojave

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure I'll see some soon in Arizona, summer and winter testing abounds. I saw quite a few Titans in camo during the summer prior to release. And I saw a new Mustang with camo in Flagstaff a few weeks ago (altitude and cold testing). To name a few.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Archived