Can this be removed?

Waymon

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont have that. .i have a mirror with led's.. .. or maybe i haven't noticed.. but i think its like ironed on there.. not a sticker.

I think they all have it, I've got lights in mine as well as the warning message in question. It didn't feel like it would just peel off to me, no idea if it can be easily removed or not OP.

Sent from my kayak

For my old mans corvette I just got him decals that are made to cover it up perfectly. Maybe look into seeing if someone makes them or could do a custom decal I'm sure. Ive heard removing them is a pain.

Ive wondered that since day 1 about finding a decal to cover those up with the All Terrain logo

I think i will hold off on trying to remove it for now. I don't want glue stains. I will start looking for some kind of decal though. I guess i am one of the few that notice them every single time i get in the truck.

I think i will hold off on trying to remove it for now. I don't want glue stains. I will start looking for some kind of decal though. I guess i am one of the few that notice them every single time i get in the truck.

Yea, I agree, I hate looking at them, I just haven't seen any easy way to remove them without leaving the glue mark.

If you have cloth or "leather" interior, has anyone thought about getting the visors wrapped in new material to hide that label? I wouldn't think it would be too expensive with them being small pieces?

Has anyone removed this sticker?

2a8f8449a9ddb7c6529c8b1ef01a9d2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a parer sticker. It's heat pressed vinyl and not easily removed.

Sent from my LG-V495 tablet using Tapatalk

Archived