Nitto Ridge Grapplers are awesome!

TX1616

Just passing it on to fellow truck owners- I've had the new Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my truck now for a couple thousand miles, and I have to say they are awesome. QUIET and smooth. Before that I had Cooper S/T Maxx's and those things were tough as hell, looked great, but really loud at lower speeds around 40-50 (so basically all around the city). These Ridge Grapplers are so much better.

295/70/18, 1.5 inch level in the front, no rubbing at all.

FullSizeRender1

Edited by TXwhiskey

You're gunna love them. I've gotten in some pretty good mud with and they did alright (no better than a BFG or the Coopers), but overall it's a fantastic do-it-all tire that's quieter, tough, and looks great.

I'm getting those exact tires installed on my 2500hd now!! Went with the 295/60/20. Can't wait to see how they turn out

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My boss just picked up a set of these to replace the Nitto Terra grapplers (E rated) 285/65/18 tires he put on after we put a 2" RC leveling kit on his 2009 1500 4x4. He got over 70,000 miles out of the Terra's which impressed the hell out of me. Though he needed upper ball joints/a-arms. He has over 150,000 on his truck and is not easy on it. He was very religious about oil changes and tire rotations, his cousin owns a garage, which helps to keep the maintenance schedule accurate. I/we can only hope for similar results with the Ridge Grapplers.

My boss just picked up a set of these to replace the Nitto Terra grapplers (E rated) 285/65/18 tires he put on after we put a 2" RC leveling kit on his 2009 1500 4x4. He got over 70,000 miles out of the Terra's which impressed the hell out of me. Though he needed upper ball joints/a-arms. He has over 150,000 on his truck and is not easy on it. He was very religious about oil changes and tire rotations, his cousin owns a garage, which helps to keep the maintenance schedule accurate. I/we can only hope for similar results with the Ridge Grapplers.

70,000 miles out of the Terra grapplers!!! That's crazy, I'm hoping to get 40,000 miles out of the ridge grapplers on my 2500 HD, these trucks are heavy so I'll have to stay on top of air pressure and rotating.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

How much rougher would you guys say the ride is with the Ridge Grapplers? I don't expect them to be soft by any means, I just wonder how much of a ride difference there is between these and most tires that are same/similar size since they are F-rated as opposed to many of the E-rated tires?