Failed Undercoat ** Please Help

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, exactly the type of response I'd expect from a salesperson in my home region. :rolleyes::nonod:

Par for the course!

I'd be tempted to head down that dealership and feed the guy my fist after that ... but then the state would take my guns away forever ...

God I hate this region!!! :throwup:

Yep, exactly the type of response I'd expect from a salesperson in my home region. :rolleyes::nonod:

Par for the course!

I'd be tempted to head down that dealership and feed the guy my fist after that ... but then the state would take my guns away forever ...

God I hate this region!!! :throwup:

The midwest welcomes you. Beware of all the corn fields though.

Thanks! :cheers:

Corn is certainly better than dealing with disgruntled liberals up here every day, that much I can tell you ... :lol::D

Thanks! :cheers:

Corn is certainly better than dealing with disgruntled liberals up here every day, that much I can tell you ... :lol::D

Living in STL, I get my fair share. BUT.......outside of STL and a little bit of KC, you have a majority Red state. And, they don't typically mess with our second amendment because, well, too many farmers and good ol backwoods boys. We have a several fairly active militias as well.

Buy back was over quality issues. Car failed to start randomly and was in 7 times to get fixed. GM made good on the deal end of story. Today I get a random txt from my sales guy.. very professional.

2017-02-09-15.48.02.png

I would send that screenshot straight to GM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived