Toyo Open Country R/T 275/70/18

Jacob_07

Hello everyone!

Just bought a 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 5.3 with a 2" RC leveling kit installed when I bought it, it currently has 285/65/17 Bridgestone revo A/T tires on it (and it appears to have plenty of clearance with these), I am looking to replace them with in the next week with Toyo open country R/T's.

I see the debate on here a lot for 275/70 and 285/65, according to Toyo's specs on their website there isnt a whole lot of difference, does anyone on here have either tire and size that I could possibly see a pic of?

Just wondering if there is a huge difference in size from Toyo's specs to real life looks.

I am thinking the little taller and skinner tire may do better in winter/ snow conditions.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Jacob_07

Although I do not have the Toyo RTs, I have the Toyo At 2 Xtremes and love them. I have a 2.25" level with 285/75r18s. Measures out to a 34.8 x 11.50. Not sure if this helps since you are asking about the RTs but here are some pics.

cb40a17dfedbb83993da9f60465d3f68.jpgaebd35a76884f31758fe951e76baaf7d.jpgbbc916f22806f3e4070ea6abbd57787b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks very nice! But I dont think I could go that tall I wish I could, do you have any rubbing?

Thanks man! At first there was very minor rubbing on the carpet at full lock. Not bad at all tho, very little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...