I've narrowed it down to two wheel choices for my new truck. New ride is a summit white all terrain 6.2. I've already installed the RC 2.5 leveling kit, and I'm currently running the 20" fuel wheels that were on my 15 AT.

I've narrowed it down to the XD Bucks : 7edb636aa6145b4b65d77d2db942fcb9.jpg

Or the new Hostile Alphas : 79549b51df307ef1e122a120cc0f88c1.jpg

I'll be running 22s this time around with a 305/45 tire, probably the hankook ATMs or Nitro TG.

I don't have any pics of the new ride yet, but I'll try to snap some soon. Thanks for your thoughts!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Well personally I hate XD and Fuel rims. They are junk and every second truck has them.

The hostiles are nice. You should also check out black rhino, they have a whole bunch that look awesome on our trucks.... I have the same truck.

• Like 1

I'm leaning towards the Hostiles. My only concern is possible rubbing due to the offset. My current Fuel wheels are x10 with a -12 offset. The Hostiles are a -25 so they will sit about 1/2" wider...

I think I will be the last person on earth 🌏 that doesn't have black wheels. But since you asked, Hostile and Hankooks. The XD center caps look like the top of a blender or something.

• Like 1

I think I will be the last person on earth that doesn't have black wheels. But since you asked, Hostile and Hankooks. The XD center caps look like the top of a blender or something.

I think I have successfully procrastinated long enough to pass through the black wheel phase! You may not be the last person! If I was to choose between the two, I prefer the buck.

Well personally I hate XD and Fuel rims. They are junk and every second truck has them.

The hostiles are nice. You should also check out black rhino, they have a whole bunch that look awesome on our trucks.... I have the same truck.

how are they junk. they and the hostiles he listed that you said are nice are both cast? makes zero sense

I think I will be the last person on earth 🌏 that doesn't have black wheels.

Scott,

No, there will be two of us....................

• Like 1

Hostiles of course. I was thinking of that set of hostiles but I'm going with the Strykers

how are they junk. they and the hostiles he listed that you said are nice are both cast? makes zero sense

Our dealership used put them on half the trucks we sold as aftermarket goodies. we got tons that are out of round, god awful paint/powder coating, it got so bad we cancelled our agreement with them and moved to black rhino, helo and a few others.

• Like 1

Hm

Seems to be a common trend amongst most cast wheel manufacturers

Even in the car scene and the cheap Chinese/taiwanese wheels replicas vs the JDM authentics.

Sick truck dude. How did you like the trail blades?

Well for the first month or two they were great, but then i started getting a vibration. Took it in to the local Chevy dealership and had them balanced and everything was good for about a week and then the vibration was back. I thought it was something with the pickup and took it back in and had them drive and check it out. They said the tires would not stay balanced and the cords were moving and causing a vibration. So could of been a bad batch of tires because I've read mostly positive reviews on them, or dealership could of been lazy and saying it was the tires haha. Soon after i sold traded the pickup in and never dug to much into it. Personally i think i'm going to stick to name brand tires in the future.

My 2015 came with a set of KMC XD 778's when I bought it. The logos in the center caps are starting to peel.

I wish I could get some different caps with some bow tie logos or something.