LED Cargo and Backup bulbs

I just bought last night a set of 194 and 291 LEDs at Walmart. They are the pilot brand. The 194 has 5 LEDs and 921 has 9 LEDs. To me the back up lights look bright but the license 194 look good but not bright. Does anyone have experience with the pilots. Not sure if that's a good output or a crappy output. In the rear view can w backup lights on the visibility is much better

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Here's a pic of the cargo LED's, well worth $12.99. I can't look at them directly... super bright.

I'm using these same LED's for my reverse lights. Twice as bright as OEM.

post-124796-0-03901400-1486784216_thumb.jpg

Edited by Luster
  • Like 1

I bought these. Extremely bright. At least twice a bright as OEM. And 6000k white. Cargo and Reverse.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KWQ4RTG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

attachicon.gif0led.JPG

1,000 lumens? That blows the competition out of the water! Wondering how accurate that measurement is.

I've been looking at 921's for a while, 100 lumens was common, I should have some 350's in the mailbox today, and was excited about 350. Thanks for busting my bubble.

• Like 1

1,000 lumens? That blows the competition out of the water! Wondering how accurate that measurement is.

I've been looking at 921's for a while, 100 lumens was common, I should have some 350's in the mailbox today, and was excited about 350. Thanks for busting my bubble.

1000 lumens can't be the true output on a bulb like that. I'd call bs. Looking at true high end LED's the most lumens I can find are 410 and they are $90

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care if the manufacturer claims 10,000 lumens; just read the reviews on Amazon. Pretty amazing LED's for the price.

Edited by Luster

Phillips bulbs. 194 for the plate and 921 for the reverse and cargo. <$50 on Amazon

I got the 3 packages from Pep Boys for $43 total. This is with their "FOUND25" promo code that is going on through February 27th I believe.

The promo code took $13.25 off of my total purchase. So without refiguring the taxes, I would have been at $56.30 without the discount (technically a little higher because of the added taxes on the $13.25)

If you've got a Pep Boys around you, the promo code is helpful

• Like 1

I bought these. Extremely bright. At least twice a bright as OEM. And 6000k white. Cargo and Reverse.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KWQ4RTG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

attachicon.gif0led.JPG

I have the same ones and they are great, nice and bright but I have noticed they interfere with the pic quality on my back up camera, would like to find ones that don't interfere but just as bright.

I got the 3 packages from Pep Boys for $43 total. This is with their "FOUND25" promo code that is going on through February 27th I believe.

The promo code took $13.25 off of my total purchase. So without refiguring the taxes, I would have been at $56.30 without the discount (technically a little higher because of the added taxes on the $13.25)

If you've got a Pep Boys around you, the promo code is helpful

I'm looking to do the same as one of my license plate lights is burnt out in my 2015. How do they look?

Diode dynamics ftw!!! All my leds are from them.. and on each bulb it was there brightest one...

Are those factory projectors?/ did you take them apart and clear the turn signals?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I bought 2 pairs of the ones Luster posted, as well as a 10 pack of generic 194's for the license plate lights and whatever else I can think of. Bright as ****!

7FBAC18A-BAF7-4361-943D-F0E174F955C8_zps

I agree.... they're pretty impressive. BRIGHT! :cheers: