jaymiles007

2014+ Parts (Mirrors, Lift, Spacers, Shocks)

* Rough Country 3.5" lift w/o UCA (2007-2017)......$200 Shipped

-One shock is brand new

- 14k miles

- Selling as I upgraded to 6"

* 1.5" Wheel Spacers (Set of 2)..............................$55 Shipped

-Nuts included

* OEM Rear Shocks P/N #22891329 (2014-2017)..$40 Shipped(Each)

- 2 Available

- 25k miles

* OEM Front Strut (2014-2017)...............................$50 Shipped

- 18k miles

-Strut ONLY

*DL8 Mirrors(Heated and power adjust)..................$250 Shipped

-Quicksilver Metallic

-No scratches or issues

Payment through PayPal Goods and Services

Let me know if you would like pics

Thanks!

Edited by jaymiles007

On the lift would I need to purchase UCA or could I use stocks?

On the lift would I need to purchase UCA or could I use stocks?

The stock ones will work perfectly fine. The UCA's were optional and they were just a slightly adjusted angle and upgraded ball joints.

Hope this helps, Thanks!

The stock ones will work perfectly fine. The UCA's were optional and they were just a slightly adjusted angle and upgraded ball joints.

Hope this helps, Thanks!

Ok that's good to know. Does it matter if the LCA are stamped, cast steel or aluminum. Also would there be the need for any cutting

Ok that's good to know. Does it matter if the LCA are stamped, cast steel or aluminum. Also would there be the need for any cutting

This kit is for the steel arms. As far as cutting, take a look at this video as a good idea on installation.

Thanks!

This kit is for the steel arms. As far as cutting, take a look at this video as a good idea on installation.

Thanks!

Ah man seems like a lot of stuff to do and I don't have some of those tools. Thanks for all the info good luck with sale

Ah man seems like a lot of stuff to do and I don't have some of those tools. Thanks for all the info good luck with sale

No problem! Thats why I paid to have it installed haha,Thanks!

What brand wheel spacers? Pics

What brand wheel spacers? Pics

Hey, Not 100% sure what brand as I just told the shop I wanted wheel spacers when the did the lift and they ordered some and put them on. I went with a RC lift so Im guessing they are by Rough Country possibly. I will post some pictures of them shortly.

Thanks

Edited by jaymiles007

Thanks, I will let you know.

• Similar Content

• By The.Sundae.Drive

What's up ya'll. I've had my front and rear Rough Country floor mats in my 2014 Silverado Double Cab for a bit over a year. I shot a quick update video to show you guys how they are holding up and protecting my floors 

• By xsierrax
      Hello all
      Not new to the form but I don't post much. But I do have a question on my 2004 sierra GMC 4.3 base model no power opts. My son has the same year make and model truck but his is full power opts. The motor blow in his and he's going to part it out but told me if I wanted power locks windows and mirrors that I could take the whole door and switch them with mine. To me that sounds cool but will it work like that? Do I need the fuse box  from his truck or does mine have it but just not in use because I don't have those opts. Any help would be nice. Thank you
    • By 1SLOW1500
      I have parts For sale cheap I only charge real shipping. I take paypal and have sold and bought on many forms and ebay. Even $10,000 out of country superchargers,engines and turbo kits. 100% no issue sales. 
      This is what is left I will take offers. 

ONE GM brand new unused tie down(guys use this in the center hole and pull up atv and such 250lb rated) $10+shipping
      I have a brand new SILVERADO headlight bezel with switch and pocket. I paid $75+shipping let it go for $50+shipping Offer????
      Front shocks $60+shipping
      Factory all black plastic tailgate handle get to have painted  $30+Shipping
    • By Ghilie
      I'm looking at a 2015 1500 with a 4.3, 3.42 gears.  I would add a leveling kit with 33x12.5s. What should I be expecting for gas mileage?  Would a 5.3 get better MPG with the lift/tires?

What is your current tire/lift/engine/mpg?

I tried the search feature but couldn't find a ton of what I was looking for.

• By teamjnz
      Hey guys,
      I have a 2006 Suburban LT with a 6" lift installed and 295/70R17 tires.  We bought several years ago with the lift installed.  It's a nice truck but it is a chore to drive.  It doesn't handle very well and we have to take turns on the slow side since it leans alot.  The factory sway bars are connected..  When there are bumps in the road it seems like the tires bounce make us the drivers have to make corrections to keep it on the road.  Not sure what to call it but when the road has been traveled a great deal and the asphalt has tire ruts, but it seems like the road steers the truck and there is an awful lot of continual steering correction to keep it going straight.  I am comparing the drivability to our cars.  I know the lift isn't a great lift.  Who ever lifted it did it for cosmetics not for off roading.  I recently had new tires installed with an alignment done with some repair work so I know everything is in order.  The truck drives great cruzing down the highway or town driving but if there are hard bumps or asphalt ruts the truck isn't enjoyable to drive.  Recently I was thinking about upgrading the front and rear sway bars to improve driving while turning to reduce the truck leaning.  Would better shocks help keep the tires on the road when driving over hard bumps.  For example railroad tracks we better slow down compared to the car.  Some of the roads are in need of repair out where we live and hitting pot holes better have both hands on the steering wheel.  In the car no problem.  I sure would like to improve the road handling in the truck.  Any suggestions would be nice