Wider tires slinging mud etc

From what I read on their website, the 3" fenders work with the stock valence, which I believe is the part that sits between the grill/fenders and the top of the bumper.

If the stock valence works, I'd imagine the bumper would as well... but it's worth a phone call to them to make sure.

My trucks tires are a few inches wider then the fenders. I like the look but I do notice it slings water, mud, etc. potentially rocks?? all down my truck... I do plan on getting a nice ceramic modesta wax from my pal, but I dont want a scratched up truck bc my wide tires are slinging rocks...

I guess I could go with wider fenders(would rather not).. or do xpel in those few areas.. or narrower tires.. haha

Anyone have any other suggestions?

fyi my truck:

'17 slt z71 4x4 fabtech 6" performance kit with 35x12.5 toyo at2's on 20x10 sprockets

I'm dealing with a similar issue except that where I live if your tires are wider than your fenders you have to have mud flaps or you can be ticketed. The best looking ones I've seen thus far are made by some company called trigger industries, I found them on instagram. If i remember correctly, they're a bit pricey...

those look awesome! thanks for the info.

Archived