Dash Cluster not working 2015 sierra 2500 Denali

My Battery was low and I jump started the truck. I got in the truck and my dash cluster was dark, Nothing. Navigation cluster was fine. The screen above steering wheel was dark and the analog guages were'nt working either. Turn signal indicators in the vehicle were'nt working but the outside lights and turn signals are.

Did I screw something up charging the battery?

One more thing, The hvac went to Metric notifications. Argh

Thanks in adavce for some help and comments

Kevin

:confused:

UPDATE: I disconnected BOTH batteries,( Diesel ) 30 sec. Reconnected , rebooted and ater 30minutes of entering all my presets all is good.....

Edited by KJS Sullivan

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 2/13/2017 at 4:43 PM, kchiasson64 said:

I do believe my screen and dash cluster went dark on my 2015 Denali 2500 and it turns out I blew a small fuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you still having trouble? Mine just did the same thing. I could use some help. Dash cluster/information center went out over the steering wheel. The infotainment center is acting up too. 

• 7 months later...

Something like this just happened to me. My batteries never died though. Last week i was driving and had my Driver Information Center set to the audio. I noticed it was all blank. There wasnt anything on the screen. The music would still play and i could controll the stations and volume on the steering wheel and the dash. I didnt think much of it until it happened again last night. But this time it was at night and in the dark i noticed that not only was the D.I.C. not displaying anything but all the lights were out on my steering wheel. This time the volume buttons wouldnt work on the steering wheel. You could still go back in the D.I.C and change it to Phone, Navigation, Settings and they all displayed and worked ok.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...