Muffler recommendations

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So,if I were to cutout the resonator and put in my dynomax mini race muffler I'd be OK? I have a shorter run than you so it might be different on mine. And I have 2 carven stainless tips coming that I'll email running straight out the back

I would try removing the resonator first then if you don't like it add the dynomax in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Just by your video it sounds good but it's to loud for me and in ca, that's a police mating call. I think I'll buy another dynomax and split them and add one to each exit because I have 2 carven tips coming

Just by your video it sounds good but it's to loud for me and in ca, that's a police mating call. I think I'll buy another dynomax and split them and add one to each exit because I have 2 carven tips coming

The cops will actually stop you in CA for loud exhaust?

I've been right next to a police car here in KC, with headers and straight pipe (on my Vette). I took off right in front of him, then he passed me and waved! And that thing is LOUD! I never get a 2nd look from a cop. (at least not from the sound) :lol:

In Canada we don't get much trouble about sound. They mostly give that ticket to morons with the little rice burners and popcan exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here in KC we call them FART-CANS.

It's called noise pollution. If gotten a few when I was not high-school for exhaust. And also a few in my audio vehicle because of the subwoofers

Yeah, they don't bug us too much in Buffalo for loud exhaust, but when I was much younger, I've gotten a few tickets for loud stereo!

That's the other reason, I sometimes refret getting the Corsa sport...I like to mess around a little and race people, but when you floor it all the way to 6k it's loud!!

My exhaust is perfect right now. Little rumble. And at wide open you can here it but it's. It loud. But I'm going lower so I have to have the whole exhaust redone so my axle doesn't hit the tube

really i have a super 44 and have very little to no drone with my flapper clamped open and no res

I had one as well, loved the sound of it. But it robbed all my power. Soon as I put a straight through style muffler on I got all my power back.

Archived