Weathertech bed liner

thats $235. why not just pay $500 for a full spray in liner? then you don't get dirt and gravel underneath it scraping the paint. you just hose out the bed and away you go.

but if you're set on using a lay in piece, it should work fine. I had a flat rubber one i used in a previous truck that i think i bought for like $100 from my local farm & fleet store. It was nice and thick rubber, but the edges and sides are not protected.

Doug that looks nice but make sure it isn't kinda slickly material. I like weather tech stuff but that material looks in the pic to be kinda slick even with those little bumps.I have a simple thick rubber mat with the dimples underside. I have a soft top so its dry anyway and I can crawl in and my knees wont get murdered while Im digging for tools. Good luck with your search theres a lot of stuff out there to pick from.

thanks for the replies, I just don't see me getting a whole lot of return on investment with a spray in..i don't haul alot or abuse my bed, and with a matt i still have some protection for what little i do put back there+i can always reuse it in the future if i ever did get another truck. I liked that weather tech because it does offer some protection on the sides and i really like my floor mats, i do have a tonnau on the bed so it will stay dry..if i was abusing the bed i would for sure put the money into a spray in though.

I have a BedRug in mine . I love it ! http://www.bedrug.com/

Its a complete liner with a Chevy logo on the cab side of the rug .

You can crawl around in the bed and not hurt your knees . With the Xtang cover on , it stays very dry . I dont haul much other than grocery bags in my bed . Those dont slide around much either .

The Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat is about 100 bucks at autoanything. I am not a big weathertech fan the materials are hard plastic this DeeZee mat is a soft rubber about 1/2' thick

weathertech is real good at designing products that fit well but they don't really have products that WORK WELL. Their mud flaps look great but provide little protection. Any drop in bed liner will be cheaper but will destroy your bed over time because of trapped moisture over time unless your truck is a dry weather garage queen. If you live in a dry climate it will be ok. If not........not so good.

Archived