Borla touring cat back

You must be out of the rust belt. In NY the road salt would kill that shine in 3 days flat.

Actually in Northern NJ 10min. From NYC. So the road salt is going to kill it. Just have to keep up with it. Can't wait for a good rain to get rid of it all!! Hopefully we have seen the last of the snow/ice for the season.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got a little video from outside the truck. Louder then I thought it was. Love it.

That's sounds really good. How about a video inside then cruising on Highway? I keep going back and forth about this exhaust as I want it close to stock noise when cruising on hwy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's sounds really good. How about a video inside then cruising on Highway? I keep going back and forth about this exhaust as I want it close to stock noise when cruising on hwy.

I will try and get one later today.

Is yours the touring right from borla or the GM borla with the flapper valve?

It is from Borla not GM. The dealer quoted me close to $1500 for it when I was getting the truck. AutoAnything had a $100 off and $40 2 day shipping so total came out to $949. After being impatient had exhaust shop do it for $175 so I saved around $400.

I think it sounds louder then the video shows, but it could just be me listening for it.

Thanks for the video. Is the v4 annoying? On the fence about getting the GM version for the flapper.

The V4 can be annoying at low speed and low highway speed on a slight incline. A little step on the throttle quiets it down.

If I were to do it again I think I would go the same route. I like the split side exit and GM didn't offer that.

It is definitely louder then stock!! My kids told me it sounds like a race car! I'm beginning to think that they sent me the S-type instead of touring! ?

The V4 can be annoying at low speed and low highway speed on a slight incline. A little step on the throttle quiets it down.

If I were to do it again I think I would go the same route. I like the split side exit and GM didn't offer that.

It is definitely louder then stock!! My kids told me it sounds like a race car! I'm beginning to think that they sent me the S-type instead of touring!

You know it's funny you said that because I was thinking to myself yours sounds so much louder than all the other touring videos I've listened to. Get the Range AFM to disable v4. I have one it works great so far.

Archived