New w/t as a daily ????

What's up guys, is it odd to consider a 2500 as a daily driver, I found a 2500 2wd crew 8 foot box for what I think is a pretty hefty discount , it has just enough options to make it comfy with the upgraded radio. I don't have any to pull or tow at the moment but still Just seems like a lot of truck , flexibility and room for around 30k ,what else could offer so much for that price I mean that's the price of a chevy Cruze . I used to have a old 90's f350 gasser dwr so I'm not new to the stiff ride but I swear this 2500 drive like a car . ??? Opinions plz

How far do you live from work? I live six miles from work. Driving a 2500HD crew 4x4 makes perfect sense for me. But if I lived 30 miles from work ... I'd have thought hard about a diesel colorado.

Nothing wrong with a work truck as a daily, I love them, but only you know how you feel about vinyl floors and such.

hey mr serious relax much? There's always one every forum and I guess karnut you are the one , you can get a Cruze for 25 grand but obviously that was not the point of my post . How did you manage to avoid all the questions and find discrepancy in the msrp of a chevy cruz. Take that pill and chill out.

I thought maybe you weren't very well informed didn't realized you could get two Chevy Cruze for the price of your truck. I'm cool, hard to take a person seriously when they are so over the top with their examples

hey mr serious relax much? There's always one every forum and I guess karnut you are the one , you can get a Cruze for 25 grand but obviously that was not the point of my post . How did you manage to avoid all the questions and find discrepancy in the msrp of a chevy cruz. Take that pill and chill out.

I drive mine daily, unless it's really nice and can ride my motorcycle it's all I have I like being up high and I love the truck so it's all I want to drive. It's 12 miles one way so it's not bad, I get 12 MPG no matter what and I stay around 70, it's all highway, maybe it will get better in the summer. Most likely not since I want to lift it and put much bigger tires on it.

I drive mine daily, unless it's really nice and can ride my motorcycle it's all I have I like being up high and I love the truck so it's all I want to drive. It's 12 miles one way so it's not bad, I get 12 MPG no matter what and I stay around 70, it's all highway, maybe it will get better in the summer. Most likely not since I want to lift it and put much bigger tires on it.

I only drive mine on the week nights or weekends. The suicide doors makes going in and out of the truck more complicated with 3 kids under 8 years old. Plus work is 25 miles each way and at 13mpg, doesn't make sense for me. Do you know how small the parking spaces are at kids schools are lol.

Chevy Cruze starts under 20K, I've seen demos loaded for 14K. Let's keep it real.

I was actually amazed when i looked at the newest body style Cruze fully loaded actually has a 30k sticker!! When I bought my 12 mid level package Cruze I paid 18.5

Archived