dealership fuel injection service

Well after reading about the catch can to reduce oil mist going into the intake and caking in the valves, I am starting to think the fuel injection service might be worth it. Now its time to read more into these catch cans.

Not needed for sure. There are tons of vehicles on the road with over 200k on them and never had a fuel injector cleaning accomplished. They all run just fine. The dealership is just trying to make a profit, which service is one of the main incomes for a dealership.

Stick with a Top Tier fuel and you will be fine, or at least find a service station that has a high turnover, that way you know the fuel is fresh.

Not needed for sure. There are tons of vehicles on the road with over 200k on them and never had a fuel injector cleaning accomplished. They all run just fine. The dealership is just trying to make a profit, which service is one of the main incomes for a dealership.

Stick with a Top Tier fuel and you will be fine, or at least find a service station that has a high turnover, that way you know the fuel is fresh.

Thats what I was thinking, just wanting them mainly to run a cleaner through the intake manifold and such until I can install a catch can.

• 2 years later...
46 minutes ago, Hawk1tdh said:

I just had my 16 Jeep Grand Cherokee’s injectors done and the increase in performance was very noticable!  5.7 Hemi 26,000

Your first post on a Chevy forum 5 minutes after you join is about a Jeep. Think you joined the wrong site.

• Haha 1