AFE Intake Help

Hey all,

Im hoping you guys can help. I ordered the AFE Power Momentum GT 5R part# 54-74104 intake for my 2017 GMC Sierra 6.2L Online. They ended up sending me the one for the older trucks up to 2014 part# 54-74103. From a quick look online the only difference is that its missing a secondary crank case vent line ? is that right ??

Would I be able to just run both crank case vents to a "T" adapter and into the one port on the intake ?

Reason I ask is they are going to knock 50% off the price if I can make this one work.

Anyone who can assist / point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate that !

2014-2017 should be the exact same part. They probably just haven't updated the part numbers. I have a 16 and the part number for my intake was for a 14-15

Could you tell me what part # yours is & a photo please ? The issue mine has is that it only has one crank case breather line the rest is identical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I don't have this intake. I'm talking about intakes in general maybe they haven't updated this for 17 I'd all my saying. Because the same thing happened for 16s

Don't quote me on this but I just received my catch can. And you actually block both of the breathers off. So I'm assuming it would be just fine. But I'd probably still send it back and get the correct one

Archived