Leftover '16 Denali, Good deal???

Pretty much going to pull the trigger on a 2016 leftover crew standard box Denali 2500 Diesel... 69700 MSRP... 60500 out the door, tax and all...

Good deal????

Pretty much going to pull the trigger on a 2016 leftover crew standard box Denali 2500 Diesel... 69700 MSRP... 60500 out the door, tax and all...

Good deal????

First off each region is a bit different on pricing but if Florida sales tax is 6% that would put you at around 57k sale price so NO not a good deal in my neck of the woods i would classify that as just a Mediocre deal at best. Are you paying cash? If so when i pay cash I like to get up and walk out mid negotiation no matter what with my (HELOC Checkbook in hand, in plain sight) and tell them to call me when ready to make a deal. They will typically follow you out the door and try everything to get you back in. Get outta there if you want a great deal, they will call you. (many times)

You should be able to get that leftover truck for 55k OTD if you work it right, that puts your actual purchase price at around 52k or a bit less.

Archived