Ventilated Seats

I'm going to order a new 2017 GMC 2500HD SLT. I know I want the heated leather seats but should I get the ventilated seats also. What are your thoughts. Do the ventilated seats hold up as well as the heated leather seats seats. Thanks in advance for your information.

Like all mechanical things it is hard to predict reliability but the ventilated seats are amazing when the temperature is hot. I find they cool your seats so fast, you are turning the max cool setting down in minutes. Options like this are one of the reasons I buy a 7 year bumper to bumper warranty which is very reasonable for low mileage drivers like myself. You can negotiate the price of these warranties just like the price of the vehicle and most business managers are more than willing to earn your business.

I get hot 9 months of the year and my '16 has vented seats. Best option next to heated seats. Also didn't think I'd care about the heated steering wheel but I think this truck has made me a softy. My wife loves the truck especially in the winter. Even she commented on how nice it was to cool off periodically with the vented seats.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Archived