Pandora App on '17 LT/Z71

Is there supposed to be a Pandora app on the Infotainment system? It was there on my Colorado and Camaro...but don't see it on this model. Not a big deal...just curious mainly.

Also for the "AppStore" - there are only a handful of choices like Weather, etc. Is that list slated to grow?.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

you can only use it through apple car play or Android auto which is annoying because the phone has to be plugged in via USB cable. This was the one thing I was upset about when my '17 came in, I didn't know they had discontinued it until I tried to use it.

you can only use it through apple car play or Android auto which is annoying because the phone has to be plugged in via USB cable. This was the one thing I was upset about when my '17 came in, I didn't know they had discontinued it until I tried to use it.

<SMH>

why the rude comment?

Noooo...not directed at you. I was actually agreeing with you. :thumbs: I didn't know they discontinued it and agree...it is annoying to have to use the USB cable.

The "Shaking my head" was directed at GM....my apologies for not making that clear. :)

Noooo...not directed at you. I was actually agreeing with you. :thumbs: I didn't know they discontinued it and agree...it is annoying to have to use the USB cable.

The "Shaking my head" was directed at GM....my apologies for not making that clear. :)

haha no problem. I thought maybe I said something that wasn't correct and wanted you to clarify.

Archived