WTT Centerline Stingray IIIs

sprayed99

22x9.5" wheels and tires have about 10k on them.Tires are Cooper 305/45/22 Zeon XST-A

and are probably the best riding tires I have ever owned. No damage, rash, or bends. I don't drive like an idiot and I take care of my stuff. The wheels have OEM TPMS and are about 14 months old. I'm trading because I'm wanting something a bit different and I don't drive the truck much anymore and don't feel like having them sit. I'm located just south of DFW, TX. Get in touch with me if you are serious and want to deal. The only trades are 22" OEM GM wheels, tires, and TPMS in like new condition. Trades may require cash on your end. The amount depends on which wheels you have for trade. The OEM wheels I'm looking for are pictured as well.

Dans%20truck_zpsbtoomjvn.jpg

Trades options

16865074_406626099714420_102830238683563

16864648_406626066381090_788727195763700

• 4 weeks later...

Well, you have good taste. Everyone wants those GM wheels. Probably won't have any luck trading. Might look into replicas.

I wouldn't run a cheap replica if they were given to me. I will wait it out I have driven this truck once for 11 miles in the last 4 months so I'm not in a hurry.

I wouldn't run a cheap replica if they were given to me. I will wait it out I have driven this truck once for 11 miles in the last 4 months so I'm not in a hurry.

im with you there. I'd have little interest in running a rep wheel myself

• 2 weeks later...

Archived