VIDEO: Borla Exhaust for 2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 5.3L

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on the fence on which way to go. The videos are awesome but we REALLY NEED in cabin . Also what love audio of sound when in AFM4 at cruising on Highway sounds like. I really want more sound for city driving but when on cruise control I can't have and fear "drone".

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My brand new borla s type is raddling pretty bad. Very annoying.. coming from muffler..

Hi. Please contact us at 1-877-462-6752 (Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm PST). Our exhaust systems are backed by our Million Mile Warranty and we would be happy to assist you.

Wouldn't happen to have any video from inside the cabin?

Definitely got my interest. Inside cabin video would be nice too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'd like to hear a video from inside the cab during v4 mode.

I'm on the fence on which way to go. The videos are awesome but we REALLY NEED in cabin . Also what love audio of sound when in AFM4 at cruising on Highway sounds like. I really want more sound for city driving but when on cruise control I can't have and fear "drone".

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'd also like some in cabin videos if possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

First of all, thank you for your interest in our exhaust systems and our videos!

We found it hard to properly capture the sound inside the cabin with a microphone and we understand that what people are mainly concerned about is whether or not they are going to experience drone. That said, we wanted to make sure we answered that question by clearly stating that there is NO drone in any gear, speed, or rpm with our system.

If you take a look at most of our other videos on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/borla, you'll see that we used to include "In-Cabin" footage... So if you guys think we should continue to add this footage into our videos, then I will let my team know. Thank you for your feedback. It is important for us to hear your thoughts!

Archived