Morimoto XB Fog Light group buy

I'm spearheading a group buy for the Morimoto XB fog lights. It's open to Silverado and Sierra owners alike. I currently have 8 commitments and looking for more. If we get 15 buyers, it's 15% off the street price of $200 and 20 buyers gets us 20% off with free shipping on both tier levels. Feel free to jump on board by responding to this thread.

Thanks

Tim

• Like 1

Arcasey this group buy was actually buried in another thread. Tyler did a new post to make it easier for members to spot.

A bump for this thread.?

Edited by Lgetz

In depending on shipping to Canada

Type G Morimoto XB LED Fogs are $166 CDN on Amazon.ca with free shipping. I'll be surprised of this group buy beats that by the time we factor the exchange rate. Type G are the ones for GMC.

https://www.amazon.ca/Morimoto-Type-LED-Projector-Light/dp/B00XA3CE58/ref=sr_1_4?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1489715601&sr=1-4

*edited to change URL to desktop site and not mobile

Edited by FarmKid92

Are those lights good? And I'll be in

Tripp have seen YouTube videos and there is literally a night and day difference between these and stock. Light output is bright and focused where you need it. Combining them with the Morimoto Chevy/GMC Spec HID kit and any complaints about poor lighting will be a thing of the past. These also come with a 10 year warranty.