Corsa Touring Vs GM Corsa exhaust

I am GM version of corsa touring but I did buy the corsa twin tip as well wasn't a fan of the big single awesome exhaust no drone just louder than stock but it does rumble when you floor it. I will try to post a video.

Awesome! Cruising with v4 how is the sound?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Stock sounding when cruising no v4 drone I got it shut off lol. People say its stock sounding or almost stock yes it is but when you step on it way louder than stock way louder. But normal driving is prefect I could not be happier. Trust me the touring models from corsa or borla is just right. They are more than stock but a quality sound that you ain't gonna remove after a few weeks. Think about it both are offered by chevy and approved by them as well so that's telling you something. You'll love it.

I am GM version of corsa touring but I did buy the corsa twin tip as well wasn't a fan of the big single awesome exhaust no drone just louder than stock but it does rumble when you floor it. I will try to post a video.

Why didn't you just buy the corsa touring that comes with the black tip instead of getting the gm then buying the black tip? Was it cheaper the way you went?

Yes way cheaper I found this online for 699. I thought no way but guy had his phone number so I called him and he gave me part numbers was brand new in box so I called my GMC dealer and he confirmed that part number fit which was like almost half price so I bought te twin tip online for 130 so I am still like 250 bucks cheaper I called corsa and it was 1105 to door

I was leaning toward the Corsa Sport, but now thinking Corsa Touring. Touring seems to be higher than sport on the places I've looked. What's the best price anyone's found the Corsa Touring?

I was leaning toward the Corsa Sport, but now thinking Corsa Touring. Touring seems to be higher than sport on the places I've looked. What's the best price anyone's found the Corsa Touring?

The gm version of corsa touring was about $998 delivered at shopchevyparts.com. I just cant see buying either without hearing a good YouTube clip inside the cab first.

The gm version of corsa touring was about $998 delivered at shopchevyparts.com. I just cant see buying either without hearing a good YouTube clip inside the cab first.

I don't want the GM version, but the cheapest I've seen the Corsa Touring version is $1096 shipped. I've found the sport for $950 shipped, but know I'd hate the v4 sound since I don't want to turn off AFM.

I don't want the GM version, but the cheapest I've seen the Corsa Touring version is $1096 shipped. I've found the sport for $950 shipped, but know I'd hate the v4 sound since I don't want to turn off AFM.

I had the flapper clamped open on the stock system and the v4 was slightly louder but not unbearable. I suspect the corsa touring would probably be about the same. I still think I'm leaning with the gm borla with the flapper.

Are u looking for black or chrome tip? Black tip looked more expensive most places

Archived